CasaNovack

Feb 6, 2021
For some reason the game wont progress pass this. Ive gotten 10/10 in history already and been going to the classes for a week afterwards now. Anyone know what to do? I've also created a new file and it does the same thing
Guys, every 2 pages on this forum it's the same explanation. Please look a little. When I googled the exact same problem it took me right to the solution. Either download the bugfix, or manipulate the save to push this quest forward. ;)

Reactions: Maericke

CasaNovack

Feb 6, 2021
This game is so bugged, my god... It looks like half of the side quests are non-playable:

-Mrs. Jordan. After going to her home to "try me out" it's just visit husband at Otter Labs. Visited 10 times. Drinking every time.
-Charles and Rachel can't be accessed on this fb, so I don't even know where they live and have to look everytime I have to visit.
-Sandra bugged itself on the last stage (an*l). After the scene the game becomes Sandra's tits and I can't see my own avatar.
-Pam also shows unfinished questline, despite unlocking all scenes(yes, the threesome too).
When it comes to threeway with Nadine I can't choose anything despite abusing both my keyboard and mouse...
-Phil. "Visit Phil and talk to his mom" Talked, didn't talk, got dinner, didn't get dinner, complimented dinner, hurt the poor woman's feelings over the dinner. Just like the quest that's infamous now on this website: "Attend history classes" nothing works.

Also when choosing mafia I made 2 saves. Triads is good. Met lucy and the story progresses. In the Nesrot one Lucy didn't show up. Questline for mafia shows "Focus on Lucy". Main quest tells me to get out of the house, but the game doesn't let me. Laura appeared out of nowhere. There's a bum sleeping in my bathtub. And the girl saved when breaking into Lil Faggot's house, when stealing rhymes jumped into the pool naked and drowned I think, because she's nowhere to be found.

Also had problem with this pleasure-meter not disappearing after scenes, but it fixes itself every once in a while.

Question is what do i do? Replay the Nesrot mafia from the save where I choose which mafia to work with and hope for the best?
Set all side quest variables to 0? If not 0, how much? Replay the living sh*t out of this game,or at least the side quests, just to (hopefully) finish these questlines?

I should have listened to the warning from the heavens, when the "attend history classes" was the only bug in the game...

eovqaz

Jan 31, 2022
I got a situation where the game hint says "Attend to History classes", but I already attended so much that I have 10/10, but nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong?|
Please help!

CoyoteB

Dec 3, 2017
got stuck in this part, only got this messages from the drivers but couldn't talk with anyone else, what am i supposed to do?
View attachment 3082110 View attachment 3082352
I have no idea what i did different but i had to replay quite a bit of the game and now its working properly.

With that i leave the advice to save before u get to here, which is [before u dream of maria but is actually your aunt thats giving you a bj while u asleep, your dad calls you down and then u are locked in animation until u get to car site] and hopefully will have no bugs impeding you to proceed

Muffy956

Dec 13, 2021
I got a situation where the game hint says "Attend to History classes", but I already attended so much that I have 10/10, but nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong?|
Please help!
you need to download the mapfile from his pateron it works

Muffy956

Dec 13, 2021
ok my problem is i attened the history class i do the pop quiz i complete the teacher quest get her to anal and it just repeats when i go back to the history class

Reactions: Maericke

NiicuuJOJO

Apr 20, 2020
Every time I try to complete Sandra's anal scene after it I get stuck with her image and I can't see the map. Tried using the bug fixer and it doesn't work. Any solutions?
Screenshot 2023-11-14 233024.png

minyar13

Feb 18, 2020
Hi - I did the online course for Mechanic but I can't trigger the garage so I can work. I can't even enter it. I looked at the save file and an older save file and the 3 courses I took in mechanics don't even show up in the save file but it won't let me retake them and says I need to work 3 days but can't get the garage to trigger so I can work. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:

the.monkey

Jul 4, 2019
same......
There is something missing in the CommonEvents.json in 0.95. When you got the game and files locally available, upload your "CommonEvents.json" from the folder "www/data" ... but i would appreciate it if you upload the whole data folder as an archive (like rar or zip).

I asked for it in this thread before because i am bughunt and overwritten some stuff i shouldnt have.

chrdckfm

Jul 14, 2019
my game starts the Lucy birthday event, I get the whiteboard and then it automatically resolves the quest. So it goes from putting the objectives on the whiteboard to, had a fun birthday party. How the hell do I fix this?

S0lid_Sn4ke

Mar 17, 2019
So.... funny story i was in a date and in the 3rd choice appeared a mesage to go find marble's car out of nowhere i got transported with the girl and appears a timer as well wotafoc XD

3.00 star(s) 135 Votes