Acesaw

May 11, 2017
OK here we go agian. i just finished 1 of MC classmate quest where you have to find his wallet. and i just done the quest but the thing is after that quest a new one comes up but the new one is 'Attend history classes' which is a problem since that shit is in a loop with pop quiz quest so if you attend history classes you restart pop quiz quest agian. Can someone help me out?

RogerGG

Jun 6, 2017
stuck in the history class loop, i tried the solution with the save (the save is before the wallet quest, not after) and the patchs for the bugs donw work, seems i have to wait for .96

iamkjay

May 1, 2017
OK here we go agian. i just finished 1 of MC classmate quest where you have to find his wallet. and i just done the quest but the thing is after that quest a new one comes up but the new one is 'Attend history classes' which is a problem since that shit is in a loop with pop quiz quest so if you attend history classes you restart pop quiz quest agian. Can someone help me out?
You should be safe in attending history class if it's the save file provided that bypasses it, if not then you can get the save file from the previous link, save on a random slot in game, change the downloaded save file to the same name as the one that you created and then overwrite it when you move it into the save folder, then you can load it up and you're no longer in a loop.

CoyoteB

Dec 3, 2017
got stuck in this part, only got this messages from the drivers but couldn't talk with anyone else, what am i supposed to do?
car_race_area.png 1699845004685.png

Last edited:

abcdef123456!?

Oct 9, 2018
After going to get the ticket with Jason, the school mission doesn't appear. What should I do?
Even if I press the ? button, the mission does not appear. 화면 캡처 2023-11-13 170856.jpg

Seyonne79856

Jun 1, 2017
I am now at a part after the pool party and I think it's a loop bug. I am told to keep up with school, but when I go to school in Face app it tells me to keep up with family. Yet it loops back to school. I really don't want to restart

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So basically in a nutshell, everyone needs to call their stepbro. Don't call me though. I'm not y'all stepbro though. I'm just the dude watching this all unfold.
I've been playing MNL since 2017, but I stopped playing this pointless revamp thing around 0.62, and I still think the old version is better than this revamp.

So, who cares?

Reactions: thecrow157

S0lid_Sn4ke

Mar 17, 2019
Soooo..... dumb question i dont even know if this is a bug or part of the game after choosing the russians and getting out of the hospital it seems MC is working with the chinese and russians at the same time wotafoc?(When talking with MC's friends he said that i dont know wtf man xD) Did i mess up my game or something i purged every mod i had already so is kinda clean the route i am playing :V

el-lemi

Apr 10, 2021
Hello. I don't have the save right here. But I tell you that I always use the BOF (not a guide). Of course, I remember that at this point Warren should be waiting for me at school. The BOF doesn't specifically say Warren will be waiting for me. It just says: go to school. All the searches are complete (except Sandra's last scene that blocks the screen and the scenes of Jason and his Mother, since for some reason I go to her house in the afternoon and no one is there)
I've been going to school for a week and nothing happens. Could it be some mistake, or should I continue going to school until the BOF asks me otherwise?

Reactions: thejoker260495
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes