rance999

Sep 17, 2017
Did someone make the mod or incest that include old and new version Teacher.....
I am just so miss artist teacher, every time I can replay this game from begging just because of her
although after sex just switch another one....

but even so..... I still miss her...

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
For anyone facing "History class" issue, follow these instructions. It help you skip the quest for "giving pop quiz" and re direct you to the next quest that is talking to Rachel. It is much better than restarting the game. It worked for my save as well.
This does work. I use another progam that actually shows the variable names, but, setting the School quest variable (Variable number 18) to 5 help me move on.

Suzaku13

Dec 26, 2017
Hi,

i have a problem i need to attend history class but when i do nothing happened (i attend after the recess too). And i don't have access to the hornet garage (i can't work).
Someone know something or my save is bugged ?

CyrusMax

Dec 12, 2022
dont worry just says that it's game thing no need stealth,but if you want stealth you gonna have to change variable but doesn't do anything, and still if you want to put some send me save i'll put stealth,ain't gonna help for anything in game
what is the variable nos.?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chicho1958

Damiencross32

Jul 4, 2018
Anyone know a fix to the carol date bug where it swaps to some other scene.
Is it possible to maybe modify the save for now to the completion state of her dates to trigger further things

May 5, 2022
i want to continue playing however every time i find a way to clear 1 bug another pops up. i think i'm gonna wait now till a patch or update is released

CasaNovack

Feb 6, 2021
I've seen a saint help with unlocking the "attend history lessons" quest. Do any of you have an idea as to why a quest regarding some car, boning a wife on call and uncle warren breaking into apartment triggers itself automatically the moment you set foot in birdtown?
Is there a save variable that i can lock so that the game doesn't eat itself?

When I saw prices like 20k or 11k buying something for the quest I was fairly certain that I'm not suppoused to do this one for the next like 10 hours of playtime.

DarKing25

Dec 3, 2020
Good, I have started the game from 0 and doing side missions from the book of face, I can not access from the phone to Carol's missions, maybe you already solved that before, but I can not find, thank you very much and I apologize for the inconvenience.

el-lemi

Apr 10, 2021
Hello!!! Just to be sure. Are the individual stories of: Jason (or his mom), Brenda and Carol inactive in this version? We see Brenda outside the school, but she is as "not implemented" (although it has not been completely erased, since at the party she is seen with her new haircut).
After studying with Carol, I went to her house. We picked up his mother, and when we went to Comercial Neighborhood East, we didn't find anyone. Finally, although I can enter Jason's house, not even he is in his room (there is no one in the house)

3.00 star(s) 135 Votes