2099nnn

Aug 4, 2020
Hey everyone, sorry if people have asked this before but i haven't been able to find a solution, on the carol quest when you go get the pictures you have the choice between sex and money, i chose money but it resets the quest, but when i go back the quest restarts and when i redo it and get to the part where there's suposed to be a choice it automatically chooses money so i no longer can change the outcome, is there a way i can fix this?

Kurosareya

Nov 28, 2018
View attachment 3353783 Me sorprendió asistir a la clase de Historia, pero asistí muchas veces y nada cambió. ¿Qué debo hacer? No puedo ir a la siguiente misión.
[/CITA]
no recuedo bien si esa era el archivo pero luego aparecia un cofre ve despues del recreo y aparecia dejo una imagen de referencia es para tomar el examen y seguir la historia ojala te sirva.

Dibald88

Dec 18, 2020
hello i got a question is the game not updated or its still on 0.95 version right now? in desc says 0.953 but when i download it, its 0.95 version. im trying to use the mod but the version is not the same, or it will still works on 0.95 version?

xlRexpect

May 31, 2022
HI, i can t do the misions with jason mom, case soon as I eneter in his house(afternoon) Jason is not where is supposed to be. Here is my save where im stuck...

The_Evil_lord

Jul 12, 2023
Does anyone know where I can get a version 0.953 compress because until today I haven't found someone who would be so kind as to give me one or at least help me?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes