Gallion

Dec 8, 2017
Maybe it's a strategy, apparently when he did that in the last update, he should not have enough negative responses to people, by stop being his patreon.
And maybe it's a way to attract new patreon, showing that there will be a release very soon, I don't know :censored:.

Reactions: lipe2410

angcal

Oct 18, 2019
Beggar postpones it again to February 18, however in his post it still appears on the 14th, good thing that many of us here do not pay so as not to contribute to his continuous deceptions, this guy does not learn and does not know how to comply with what he says.

Reactions: StreamSteam

asedas1234

Nov 23, 2020
Beggar postpones it again to February 18, however in his post it still appears on the 14th, good thing that many of us here do not pay so as not to contribute to his continuous deceptions, this guy does not learn and does not know how to comply with what he says.
Where it shows its 18th? On Patreon its still 14th

Sep 9, 2022
damn i was enjoying the game since i liked the summertime saga sandbox type game this one was hitting it the only problem i found annoying was the game crashing bugs i ran into i had to make sure i constantly save. my newest problem is i believe over working the popularity every time i studied in the school to the point where sandra only wants me to dick her down and not talk about her stealing cash EVER. so story locked im guessing? which is a god damn shame because i felt like i went far (collected alot of cards and JUST finished jets story line) thats life i guess. good journey even if bumpy as all fuck

Reactions: melefico2000

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
Hi, I didn't do it because someone else had uploaded some scenes and I thought it was unnecessary to do it, I didn't add it to the main post because the fram rate of those gifs was a bit low in my humble opinion.
Hey, if you don't mind can you PLEASE do v0.92.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes