Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Is this true? I keep reading people posting here about bugs.

Hey bro, I played the game myself up to Barcelona and the only bug I got was the invisible bug. Most of the bugs you see members posting are user bugs cause by them or they following some guide. I use BOF and never had any problems.

IMO, I would say that is very stable compared to before v0.953

I need to complete the School quests to continue the main quest but it doesn't show any more quests. The last time I hired a prostitute was to get a kid's chemistry notes. Are there any other tasks after that? If I use some money cheats, the game won't break, right?
Money cheat do not affect anything in the game to cause game breaking bugs. That is an old myth created by someone in the thread way back. As for the school quest , main quest loop. I cant rem where but you missed something hence the issue. I THINK it was in the mc house or one of the school classes, cant rem.
Either send me the save via pm/dm or check my discord and send me it there. But firstly ensure you are using the bug patch at OP

Where link download free for this game?
You're new so I suggest you always check the first page of any thread and read the forum rules as well. The former is called the OP for short (Original post/page) and contains everything you need. If you looking for something else, use the search to check the thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: ganzback

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I see that even some of the most loyal early hour fans are starting to lose their shit now.

Oh well, to think that back in the days of 2017 its original version was my favourite F95 game... the game that I enjoyed the most, even though I constantly had to edit my saves in a few routes using saveeditonline because of never-fixed bugs.

Even that ridiculous googletranslated English was funny (in his own way): you just had to re-translate everything into Spanish in your mind and everything the characters said magically made sense...

Then I guess the Dude started losing his sanity and the Revamp happened... started ranting about moral and politics in his games... telling us weird stories about his dogs and cats drowning in the river and dying... shit like that.

Oh well. I've always thought that the original game was better.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Why in the world did you guys ask for a revamp for a completed game anyway?

we could have had 2 by now. We would have had sex scenes from the superior version of dr Robson years ago instead of having to wait for so long. We would have new content instead of recycling old.

Why in the world did you guys do this….?

Mar 1, 2022

we could have had 2 by now. We would have had sex scenes from the superior version of dr Robson years ago instead of having to wait for so long. We would have new content instead of recycling old.

I guess the beggar didn't want to complete the previous game because maybe it didn't suit him financially.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: byxy

xlRexpect

May 31, 2022
Hi guys i m stuck, i can t make missions of institute anymore says: go to school. i wen to school like it says but nothing happends, here is my save.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
I guess the beggar didn't want to complete the previous game because maybe it didn't suit him financially.
no it was done. He held a vote to choose whether or not to do mnl2(which is still supposed to be being made btw) or a revamp Of the old gamr

For some…unknown reason the people chose the revamp and here we are now.

so again I ask…why? Why do this? And why haven’t you made a Time Machine to fix it?

• Wow
Reactions: DanDanFollowill

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018

The guys didn't choose anything. Majority chosen the option: a couple of updates in order to finish the old game and then start a MNL 2. In fact, the guys just played "a shell game". Revamp of the original game is entirely the initiative of Beggar himself and only God knows what he was guided by there. Perhaps he was visited by creative inspiration and he embarked on a slippery slope of alterations. Personally, I think he just has nothing more to offer his fans: the creative burnout and game is dead.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Money is always a factor, so I wouldnt dismiss that.
But, the main reason for the revamp was for him to keep track of the bugs so they could be easily fix. The OLD had to much bugs he didnt know where to go and fix and to much work. IMHO thats BS. But to each his own. This revamp game was made linear in an attempt to track gameplay and in essence bugs. But you guys can judge on that outcome. Just my brief 2 cents on the matter. I wrote in detail about this long time now in the thread. Not worth the effort to repeat.

The revamp aint bad (linear sucks though) but like WOMANpukumaru said, which I also said in my detail response, MC mother was far superior in old version, thick for days :p. That alone give major points to the old :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes