Sep 9, 2022
I don't know if this is a bug but whoever can help me with this one. My quest says, "TALK TO SANDARA AT RECESSE TIME IN THE YARD", but when i go to her the quest doesn't start i click on her and a heart pop up saying "WANNA SKIP CLASS" which doesn't help me at all seriously it's got me frustrated at this point.
that happens when you either increase popularity to much while taking classes or use mod to increase knowledge about talking subjects to max. my fix? start over dont stat changing mods, they really aren't needed as long as you use time change, that helps out a ton

Last edited:
Reactions: CurvedDustPR

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
that happens when you either increase popularity to much while taking classes or use mod to increase knowledge about talking subjects to max. my fix? start over dont stat changing mods, they really aren't needed as long as you use time change, that helps out a ton
I say this without any offense:
IF you was referring to my mod; please refrain from making false claims if you dont understand how the mod works, including the game as well. The pc cheat mod doesn't caused any issues :rolleyes::rolleyes:. First thing should of come to your mind was, this game dev again with the bugs.

Whatever you just said about popularity and knowledge, is not the case in terms of ANY ISSUE o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O.
This DEV BUG can be easily fix via save editing

I don't know if this is a bug but whoever can help me with this one. My quest says, "TALK TO SANDARA AT RECESSE TIME IN THE YARD", but when i go to her the quest doesn't start i click on her and a heart pop up saying "WANNA SKIP CLASS" which doesn't help me at all seriously it's got me frustrated at this point.
CurvedDustPR that issue is caused by a bug when clicking purposely or accidentally on some of the random people on the street. Two of them messes Sandra and Nadine questline. I posted fixes and some of the things that causes game bugs like this on my discord, if you want to be aware of the other bugs in the game. You can also pm/dm me your save here and I will fix it for you. No need to restart as others have said. Additonally, the pc cheat mod doesnt caused any bugs or issues. If you have a concern or issue with the mod, I suggest going to the source than asking in this thread (y)

Last edited:

CurvedDustPR

Dec 31, 2019
IF you was referring to my mod; please refrain from making false claims if you dont understand how the mod works, including the game as well. The pc cheat mod doesn't caused any issues :rolleyes::rolleyes:. First thing should of come to your mind was, this game dev again with the bugs.

Whatever you just said about popularity and knowledge, is not the case in terms of ANY ISSUE o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O.

CurvedDustPR that issue is caused by a bug when clicking purposely or accidentally on some of the random people on the street. Two of them messes Sandra and Nadine questline. I posted fixes and some of the things that causes game bugs like this on my discord, if you want to be aware of the other bugs in the game. You can also pm/dm me your save here and I will fix it for you. No need to restart as others have said. Additonally, the pc cheat mod doesnt caused any bugs or issues. If you have a concern or issue with the mod, I suggest going to the source than asking in this thread (y)
Symphony of the Night

I First thought then same thing but didn't not know that was possible, now that I do know that I appreciate your information and help. It will be a relief that I don't have to start over again after so many hours in game. I would like to know how I send you the save file via DM or Discord Server.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Reactions: ganzback
Sep 9, 2022

oh crap really? i figured it was my fault for increasing my popularity then later speech knowledge because after starting fresh everything was fine, legit running into problems and finding solutions without much information to go on

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
oh crap really? i figured it was my fault for increasing my popularity then later speech knowledge because after starting fresh everything was fine, legit running into problems and finding solutions without much information to go on
I understand homie, it all good. Just make sure when coming to the mod, you verify before cause I legit made everything optional in the mod. Cannot affect anything, additionally I added nothing that is harmful to the game. If you need info specifically, check my profile for links OR @ me here on the forum thread if unsure about something. I will reply when I can (y)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ganzback and LoKFan

JJMAV

Sep 5, 2017
Problem: school quest line says go to school but nothing happens after going to classes all day
Answer: going to school fixes nothing the quest line should state go to football practice a lot of times until you make the team.

Problem: sarah sent lewd text saying "come find me" with a countdown timer. the picture shows tile walls so searched all bathrooms, chem lab, pool locker room and football field changing room and NOTHING.
Answer: the bitch is invisible in the first floor bathroom just gotta click around. bugs are so dumb im just about to give up.

Problem: and here we fucking go.
  • main page of BoF says focus on school quests
  • school BoF says focus on lucy quest which pretty sure we haven't gone beyond introductions at this point
  • the game brings lucys book of faces page up since we don't have it as we aren't even close yet but it pops it up which is helpful and it says ADVANCE IN MARIAS QUEST...christ give me the fucking strength.
  • so going to maries BoF page and it says "im going to have difficulty puruing maria if im still living with my father. maybe i should focus elsewhere and just let things happen for now"....so guess just hang around the house to "let things happen"?
Answer: there are four shiny places in the principles office while a person is present and offices no dialogue. the shelves say nothing of interest is there however the BoF school quest line changes to fashion store now. JJMAV with the assist

Problem: School BoFs says go to fashion store and nothing else.
Answer: the regular clothing store won't work however the store in the mall (triggered at 15:00 or 3:00 for 12 hour clocks) progresses lucys story as if a date...when and how that progress i have no idea
DO NOT DO THE FOOTBALL PRACTICE! It will advance the school quest by a lot!
Solution: Change the variable "school quest" from 601 to 602!

Captura de tela 2024-02-23 030636.png

Dibald88

Dec 18, 2020
is there something you can do or something to download to improve the graphics on the image and scene in this game?

meeharu

Jan 30, 2018
Everyone, I need a bit of help. I've completed the Mafia Gang quest, and Pill has taken me home, but it seems like there's a quest bug. I'm not sure which part needs fixing first because I've been playing through the quests continuously.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Where can I get all the music in this game? Im outraged that I wasted all that time to extract the entire audio files one by one and couldnt find the music I was looking for.
any cutscene is entirely independent in terms of audio. So you would need to look for the video section.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes