MrOfLust

Sep 19, 2022
Descarga la versión entera, puedo pasarte unas partidas hasta donde se dejó la última actualización para que no tengas que re jugar todo el juego
Oh, buddy, do you have any save that you can pass on to me too, please? I would really appreciate it.
Amigo, ¿tienes algun guardado que puedas pasarme a mí también, por favor? Yo realmente lo apreciaría.

The_Evil_lord

Jul 12, 2023
Descarga la versión entera, puedo pasarte unas partidas hasta donde se dejó la última actualización para que no tengas que re jugar todo el juego
Sobre eso es no tengo pc por eso pido un compreso porque lo juego por joiplay y el creador no ha sacado un compreso actualizado de esa versión todavía sale la versión 0.94 como compreso así que necesito ayuda seria muy genial

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
Hello, if anyone is still alive and can answer me mission in which I have to go to history classes and pay attention but nothing comes out it comes out as if it were normal are the illustration of the quiz someone tells me what to do I play in Spanish, the other is how I enter the garage because I can't Allow me to enter I don't know why, please if someone can answer those questions for me xd

hola si alguien sigue vivo y me pueda responder xddd bueno tengo varias preguntas jajaja o bueno tres , una es como le hago para entrar al server de discord con todo desbloqueado o tengo que pagar si osi, la otra es que hago porque me quedé en un misión en la que tengo que ir a clases de historia y prestar atención pero no me sale nada me sale como si fuera normal son la ilustración del quiz alguien me dice que hacer lo juego en español, la otra es como entro al garaje porque no me permite entrar no se porque, porfavor si alguien me puede responder esas preguntas xd
1 tienes que pagar para desbloquear los demas canales de su discord. 2 puedes intentar hacer otras misiones como por ejemplo del hogar, y si te pide que progreses primero en la historia del colegio pues no sabria como ayudarte, ya que en mi caso no tuve ese problema en mi partida. 3 el garaje se movio a otro lugar por downtown north

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
Hola hermano se que no es sobre tus preguntas pero tu sabes si tienes o conoces a alguien que me de un comprimido de la versión 0.953 o 0.95 seria de gran ayuda porque nadien de aquí me presta atención y hacen que no les inporta
puedes usar el buscador en la parte superior para la proxima, solo escribe compressed y la version del juego. Te dejare el link de la version comprimida https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-953-beggar-of-net.30576/post-9651921

The_Evil_lord

Jul 12, 2023
puedes usar el buscador en la parte superior para la proxima, solo escribe compressed y la version del juego. Te dejare el link de la version comprimida https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-953-beggar-of-net.30576/post-9651921
Esa es la que estas usando o la nueva por que yo buscaba la de ahora pero compreso pero no ha actualizado los link el creador y por eso deje de jugar el juego ya es nuevo año y todavía no actualiza el link del compreso a la versión 0.95

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
Oh, buddy, do you have any save that you can pass on to me too, please? I would really appreciate it.
Amigo, ¿tienes algun guardado que puedas pasarme a mí también, por favor? Yo realmente lo apreciaría.
You can use my saved, in one of my slots I have the complete game, (Jason's story is not implemented) and (carol quest) is bugged, but the main missions are complete. make a copy of your saves

Reactions: Tuperr0

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
Esa es la que estas usando o la nueva por que yo buscaba la de ahora pero compreso pero no ha actualizado los link el creador y por eso deje de jugar el juego ya es nuevo año y todavía no actualiza el link del compreso a la versión 0.95
primero descarga la version compress v0.94, luego Compress Update patch v0.95 y por ultimo el bugfix patch para que lo actualices a la v0.953

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
primero descarga la version compress v0.94, luego Compress Update patch v0.95 y por ultimo el bugfix patch para que lo actualices a la v0.953
Glad you answer him bro :) and if I not mistaking for the second time. Even though many people answer him before including myself, but he refuses to listen. Hence everyone stop bothering because he refuses to help himself. You got patience of a god brother (y)

But, bro this guy finally read the replies and notice the compress 3 months later :ROFLMAO:.

Given that SOTN has to always fix those "standards" of his to make it remotely playable, everyone would be better off if he just releases it and saves everyone time.
Once the game is finish and any remaining bug, I will sort it out and release. The dev is doing good work in releasing the bugfixes now and the game is plenty better than before. Hopefully, next update I/we will know for sure if it persist in base. Main thing.

hi ivanna is stuck in my party how can i fix this
Send me your save and I will sort it out, either pm/dm me or check my discord

From a comment above the dev removed the babysitting job
The babysitting is NOT removed, just rewritten. However, there is a bug in it where you cannot see the scene or continue to end. Using the pc cheat mod however, solves this.

well my game is fucked, went to carol and was supposed to meet marckus in commercial neighbourhood east and marckus is not there but the explanation mark is, timer keeps running down and resetting now stuck in an infinite loop
This is a bug that could easily be avoided, check my discord for fixes or ways to bypass it. But to help out here, just choose to do the mission for the guy, dont pay the money. If you still cant get it to work, send me the save.

Hello, if anyone is still alive and can answer me mission in which I have to go to history classes and pay attention but nothing comes out it comes out as if it were normal are the illustration of the quiz someone tells me what to do I play in Spanish, the other is how I enter the garage because I can't Allow me to enter I don't know why, please if someone can answer those questions for me xd

hola si alguien sigue vivo y me pueda responder xddd bueno tengo varias preguntas jajaja o bueno tres , una es como le hago para entrar al server de discord con todo desbloqueado o tengo que pagar si osi, la otra es que hago porque me quedé en un misión en la que tengo que ir a clases de historia y prestar atención pero no me sale nada me sale como si fuera normal son la ilustración del quiz alguien me dice que hacer lo juego en español, la otra es como entro al garaje porque no me permite entrar no se porque, porfavor si alguien me puede responder esas preguntas xd
Unsure if you are experiencing the history class bug, but I suggest you ensure you download the bugpatch to update game to v0.953 which includes a fix for this specific bug. If you still getting issues either go to my discord for the fixes or send me your save here (pm or dm) and I will sort it out. I recommend getting the bugpatch first though cause you will need it for many other quest as well

Last edited:
Reactions: ganzback

ezprodigy

Jun 8, 2017
Glad you answer him bro :) and if I not mistaking for the second time. Even though many people answer him before including myself, but he refuses to listen. Hence everyone stop bothering because he refuses to help himself. You got patience of a god brother (y)

But, bro this guy finally read the replies and notice the compress 3 months later :ROFLMAO:.

Once the game is finish and any remaining bug, I will sort it out and release. The dev is doing good work in releasing the bugfixes now and the game is plenty better than before. Hopefully, next update I/we will know for sure if it persist in base. Main thing.

The babysitting is NOT removed, just rewritten. However, there is a bug in it where you cannot see the scene or continue to end. Using the pc cheat mod however, solves this.

This is a bug that could easily be avoided, check my discord for fixes or ways to bypass it. But to help out here, just choose to do the mission for the guy, dont pay the money. If you still cant get it to work, send me the save.

Unsure if you are experiencing the history class bug, but I suggest you ensure you download the bugpatch to update game to v0.953 which includes a fix for this specific bug. If you still getting issues either go to my discord for the fixes or send me your save here (pm or dm) and I will sort it out. I recommend getting the bugpatch first though cause you will need it for many other quest as well
Thank you so much

reminder: Mines the carol mission where marckus doesnt show up on commercial neighbourhood east

Frnn59

Aug 12, 2022
Si, deja te los mando.

LehBel

Sep 5, 2018
Guys, i think i found the solution for problem with school quest "attend the history classes". For me this worked.

Due to inattention, when I was searching Ronald's locker, I did not go into the shower room to rummage through his bag, but went further along the main quest, which is why the quest with the History classes froze. All you need to do is come to the shower and rummage through his bag, he is still in the shower) After that, everything went as usual and the quest got off the ground

I'm really hope that this help u

UPD: After some more playthrough stuck on "Mrs. Taylor wants to talk with you in classroom". Didn't find any other ways to fix this than to edit the save and change the variable "SCHOOL QUEST" from 35, to 36

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Frnn59

dorian45

Aug 14, 2017

thanks but i manage to fix the bug alone

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes