ezprodigy

Jun 8, 2017
so just double checking because i cant find the info, for carol her dating is bugged, and going to her house the most u can get is a blowjob right?

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
so just double checking because i cant find the info, for carol her dating is bugged, and going to her house the most u can get is a blowjob right?
I don't know, i think you should search for the Lord Ashram's walkthrough, even it was made when the pandemic was a thing, it's still useful for certain parts, if you are not already using his walkthrough.

I still think it's better to wait for the spoilers of the next chapter of One Piece which will be in two weeks(probably 03/12/2024, today or tomorrow will be released the chapter of this week if you watch or read One Piece), Egghead arc has been a excellent arc.

ShelbyGT

Jan 6, 2019
So i got a glitch where at a quest in school storyline it says talk to Laura at recess and then i do and she just says let’s skip class together and I can’t complete quest do someone know how to fix

yuzizim

Aug 14, 2022
1709287885200.png
someone help me. When I pay 300$ for ticket with jason, asshole"Francis" run and i don't know next step because main say"she should go help jason". Who is she. please help me

DonOps

Mar 19, 2022
Maybe he's finally fixing his game, and he had to play it in order to do so. I'm not sure why he threw out release dates, though. Well, I guess he learned from that mistake and has stopped giving any dates entirely now. But if that's really the case, it would benefit his future workflow and his supporters at the same time. However, if nothing at all changes, he'll make quite a lot of his supporters angry. This guy has quite a lot of loyal supporters, which is impressive, by the way. They do stick with him, despite his ongoing flaws.

• Haha
Reactions: ggampi

saijoil

Oct 29, 2019
4 more problably
Maybe he's finally fixing his game, and he had to play it in order to do so.
Doubt it. There was good fix for previous versions, done by fans (few pages before you can see this dialog), but he never implemented it...

I'm not sure why he threw out release dates, though. Well, I guess he learned from that mistake and has stopped giving any dates entirely now.
He has done it so many times, that I think, he can't learn from anything. As for "why" - he need to feed his patrons on Patreon something. He already lost major part of them, so need to somehow keep current... waiters.

it would benefit his future workflow and his supporters at the same time.
Nah, he is just lazy and wanted to milk people as much as possible, but it backfired. His workflow is trash. It was 5 years ago, 3 ago, 1 ago, and even now. So it will be trash in 1 year ahead.

However, if nothing at all changes, he'll make quite a lot of his supporters angry.
He already did. A LOT of times. So many already stopped funding ScammerOfThe Net.

Timiase

Feb 20, 2018
Doubt it. There was good fix for previous versions, done by fans (few pages before you can see this dialog), but he never implemented it...

He has done it so many times, that I think, he can't learn from anything. As for "why" - he need to feed his patrons on Patreon something. He already lost major part of them, so need to somehow keep current... waiters.

Nah, he is just lazy and wanted to milk people as much as possible, but it backfired. His workflow is trash. It was 5 years ago, 3 ago, 1 ago, and even now. So it will be trash in 1 year ahead.

He already did. A LOT of times. So many already stopped funding ScammerOfThe Net.
People are in a fantasy he has been doing this same schtich for the last 5 years. I used to be subscribed to him but then I realized at every release he would ask for another day. Then another few days, then a week, and then he wasn't sure when but he'd release when it was done. Then it would get released and it would be a buggy mess. He hasn't changed anything ever so unless this update comes out with all the content he's promised which I'm doubtful of that as he has said it will be Brenda, the Spanish teacher and Jason's mom all of whom will be new assets so he really would have truly had to work this is the same thing we've gotten the last 5 years. Screw him he's a scammer and people need to grow up and accept that and Patreon should deny him pay for half a year till he becomes credible again.

AKAINU909

Mar 3, 2024
I've recommended a solution on the previous page
i have went to the page you have recommended and there was no link so i have to ask if there is any solutions which you could tell me since the game will literally not move forward without this mission

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes