Shiro10220

Feb 25, 2024
Hi,
I've a little problem, i've complet the project on WW2 with carol, now i need to speak to sandra at recess time but when i do it i've a little hearth over her head for a scene it's impossible for me to speak with her so i'm stuck in the quest i've looked on a save editor i found the variable for sandra quest at 50 but i dont know what to put here to start from this moment. have you a solution ?

thx very much for your help :)

Myth-x-gamer

Feb 18, 2019
Hey guys, I wanna know if we can choose any gang and not miss any scenes with the family and step family
P.S my English is bad

BossGr

Jan 21, 2018
For God's sake, football matches are unbearably boring and irritating, I'm going to have to download a save that ended this horrible mission :mad:

ConradoHonrado

Feb 9, 2020
After winning the car race my main charachter just disappear. Game can be still played but the character icon never reappear. Can anyone provide a solution. I have also attached the save file just before the car race for anyones testing.
At this point you no longer play this game, or you have already solved the problem, but I will leave my solution for this broken game for anyone who needs it

first step - have the cheat mod in the game, if you can't cheat you can't play.

second step - open your phone in the middle of the race then use the bugfixer and teleport home

The error happens because the race was poorly programmed, instead of leaving only the cars, they left the player walking in the blind spot of the window. making it bug when it needs to return to the right location. the race will continue with you indoors. but when you win it will go back to normal

:poop:Sorry for the bad English, I'm just a poor Brazilian, very poor indeed, because my country's economy is fucked up; If I earned a dollar from each user I would still not speak English properly, but I could file my name with the Brazilian federal revenue lol

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
At this point you no longer play this game, or you have already solved the problem, but I will leave my solution for this broken game for anyone who needs it

first step - have the cheat mod in the game, if you can't cheat you can't play.

second step - open your phone in the middle of the race then use the bugfixer and teleport home

The error happens because the race was poorly programmed, instead of leaving only the cars, they left the player walking in the blind spot of the window. making it bug when it needs to return to the right location. the race will continue with you indoors. but when you win it will go back to normal

:poop:Sorry for the bad English, I'm just a poor Brazilian, very poor indeed, because my country's economy is fucked up; If I earned a dollar from each user I would still not speak English properly, but I could file my name with the Brazilian federal revenue lol
Damn dude, don't even need to apologise for your "bad english", it's not bad honestly, compared to Beggar, you are a God, so chill out.

And, well, i'm brazilian like yourself, so, compared to some african countries or some asian countries, we are living pretty well.

Strikerz666

Oct 25, 2023
I couldn't find. From here? When I click on the babysitting job a little mini game starts
Click like the pram next to babysitting in the second pick, it should ask you if you want to work or tell you what the suitable times to work are, if I remember right they are Friday, Saturday and maybe Sunday in the afternoon too night so 15:00 to 03:00, it is not the same as it use to be, now it throw you into that minigame as babysitter job and the scenes are random to happen. I personal did about 10 before meeting one of the customers, but then had to do another 5 before she invited for a drink if I remember correctly.

Last edited:

ezprodigy

Jun 8, 2017
well my game is fucked, went to carol and was supposed to meet marckus in commercial neighbourhood east and marckus is not there but the explanation mark is, timer keeps running down and resetting now stuck in an infinite loop

• Sad
Reactions: Frnn59

18David_RD18123

Jul 20, 2022
Hello, if anyone is still alive and can answer me mission in which I have to go to history classes and pay attention but nothing comes out it comes out as if it were normal are the illustration of the quiz someone tells me what to do I play in Spanish, the other is how I enter the garage because I can't Allow me to enter I don't know why, please if someone can answer those questions for me xd

hola si alguien sigue vivo y me pueda responder xddd bueno tengo varias preguntas jajaja o bueno tres , una es como le hago para entrar al server de discord con todo desbloqueado o tengo que pagar si osi, la otra es que hago porque me quedé en un misión en la que tengo que ir a clases de historia y prestar atención pero no me sale nada me sale como si fuera normal son la ilustración del quiz alguien me dice que hacer lo juego en español, la otra es como entro al garaje porque no me permite entrar no se porque, porfavor si alguien me puede responder esas preguntas xd

The_Evil_lord

Jul 12, 2023
Hello, if anyone is still alive and can answer me mission in which I have to go to history classes and pay attention but nothing comes out it comes out as if it were normal are the illustration of the quiz someone tells me what to do I play in Spanish, the other is how I enter the garage because I can't Allow me to enter I don't know why, please if someone can answer those questions for me xd

hola si alguien sigue vivo y me pueda responder xddd bueno tengo varias preguntas jajaja o bueno tres , una es como le hago para entrar al server de discord con todo desbloqueado o tengo que pagar si osi, la otra es que hago porque me quedé en un misión en la que tengo que ir a clases de historia y prestar atención pero no me sale nada me sale como si fuera normal son la ilustración del quiz alguien me dice que hacer lo juego en español, la otra es como entro al garaje porque no me permite entrar no se porque, porfavor si alguien me puede responder esas preguntas xd
Hola hermano se que no es sobre tus preguntas pero tu sabes si tienes o conoces a alguien que me de un comprimido de la versión 0.953 o 0.95 seria de gran ayuda porque nadien de aquí me presta atención y hacen que no les inporta

Frnn59

Aug 12, 2022
Hola hermano se que no es sobre tus preguntas pero tu sabes si tienes o conoces a alguien que me de un comprimido de la versión 0.953 o 0.95 seria de gran ayuda porque nadien de aquí me presta atención y hacen que no les inporta
Descarga la versión entera, puedo pasarte unas partidas hasta donde se dejó la última actualización para que no tengas que re jugar todo el juego

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes