Roditzxav

Nov 20, 2020
It's just bugs after another.....So when I use the book of faces and try to call Carol for a date, it jumps into a glitched interactive sx scene with Lucy and I end up in a new house.

Anybody else has an Idea of what might be going on?

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
my new life revamp how to play. joy play app please tell
Download joiplay and rpg plug in and download my new life revamp compressed version extract and add it to joiplay (make sure you installed the joiplay in patreon not play store because play store version is outdated)

Last edited:

Frnn59

Aug 12, 2022
the dev has fixed any bug yet? the game is playable or full of bug (and missing events) like always?
SON has been fixing the bugs until now, but now, the dev had to do it by himself, thats why every release is getting more and more delayed

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
SON has been fixing the bugs until now, but now, the dev had to do it by himself, thats why every release is getting more and more delayed
Not true, every release is getting delayed because patreons condone the dev and his behavior. Your kind of thinking is exactly why the game is the way it is :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Has absolutely nothing to do with me. I guess the bugs are my fault to. Some are quick to forget, the dev delayed for 6 months and normally delays for 2 months +. Even when I used to fixed bugs?? Heck he literrally saying the same thing as the past "Hey guys I need more time to fix some bugs I found".

It amazes me how just after ONE update, it automatically my fault. Where is the logic? So before when I use to fix the bugs, what was the reason for the dev increasing delay times?

By the end of the day, it is never my fault. This is the dev game, not mine.

===================

JustBizzu I release fixes, bugs to avoid and other things still. Check my profile.

Last edited:

Frnn59

Aug 12, 2022
Not true, every release is getting delayed because patreons condone the dev and his behavior. Your kind of thinking is exactly why the game is the way it is :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Has absolutely nothing to do with me. I guess the bugs are my fault to. Some are quick to forget, the dev delayed for 6 months and normally delays for 2 months +. Even when I used to fixed bugs?? Heck he literrally saying the same thing as the past "Hey guys I need more time to fix some bugs I found".

It amazes me how just after ONE update, it automatically my fault. Where is the logic? So before when I use to fix the bugs, what was the reason for the dev increasing delay times?

===================

JustBizzu I release fixes, bugs to avoid and other things still. Check my profile.
sorry, I didn't mean it was your fault, I meant that BoN was releasing updates more often (full of bugs) because they knew someone was fixing it (you). Believe me we are all grateful that you did a great job fixing bugs until recently. Sorry if you were upset or my comment was misunderstood.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
sorry, I didn't mean it was your fault, I meant that BoN was releasing updates more often (full of bugs) because they knew someone was fixing it (you). Believe me we are all grateful that you did a great job fixing bugs until recently. Sorry if you were upset or my comment was misunderstood.
Just a normal convo eh man, no ill intent or anything on my part.

That is NOT fully true either what you just said. As I mentioned, the updates were certainly not more often. Factually, his delays were getting longer and increasing by months; with max one reaching ~6mths apart. Hence, the reason I assume you blaming me. As it just doesn't make sense in your deduction, when the facts are there. You do know this update coming is technically the FIRST update since I stop fixing since last update. So no data really to go on, I would say for your claim.

In the past, the fixes were there, so why the delays were getting bad?
You still basically saying, the delay update NOW are due to him having to fix it because I not fixing it. Kinda strange to me, as his pattern didn't change. I still greatly disagree with you, but it all good. To each his own opinion (y)

In regards to I assuming you meaning, my fault:
My bad homie :censored:. Words on the internet have a funny way of meaning something else. Your words conveyed something else to me, which I misunderstand to a degree. Appreciated the clarification (y). No hard feelings and no bro, I don't get angry from text or the internet :ROFLMAO:. I just responding like normal to something I disagree. And that is basically it. I apologize if it was interpreted as mad or I attacking you or anything.

Also note, I still help out members and show players how to bypass the bugs themselves. I didn't completely stop, just moved. But I still check here frequently and assist when I can

Last edited:

Lord of Culture

Jan 9, 2023

===================

Nice new pfp.

^/30

Sep 22, 2018
Just a normal convo eh man, no ill intent or anything on my part.

That is NOT fully true either what you just said. As I mentioned, the updates were certainly not more often. Factually, his delays were getting longer and increasing by months; with max one reaching ~6mths apart. Hence, the reason I assume you blaming me. As it just doesn't make sense in your deduction, when the facts are there. You do know this update coming is technically the FIRST update since I stop fixing since last update. So no data really to go on, I would say for your claim.

In the past, the fixes were there, so why the delays were getting bad?
You still basically saying, the delay update NOW are due to him having to fix it because I not fixing it. Kinda strange to me, as his pattern didn't change. I still greatly disagree with you, but it all good. To each his own opinion (y)

In regards to I assuming you meaning, my fault:
My bad homie :censored:. Words on the internet have a funny way of meaning something else. Your words conveyed something else to me, which I misunderstand to a degree. Appreciated the clarification (y). No hard feelings and no bro, I don't get angry from text or the internet :ROFLMAO:. I just responding like normal to something I disagree. And that is basically it. I apologize if it was interpreted as mad or I attacking you or anything.

Also note, I still help out members and show players how to bypass the bugs themselves. I didn't completely stop, just moved. But I still check here frequently and assist when I can
Just wanted to say I appreciate the work you did and still do very much. I am 100% with you on patrons enabling dev's releasing crappy content. I have been following BoN for quite some years now and I have seen his devastatingly bad track record when it comes to quality assurance, proper communication and following deadlines.

If it wasn't for your efforts this game and it's predecessor wouldn't have been playable at all. Hope your more then justified choice to step out of bug fixing MNLR eventually leads to the dev finally being hold accountable for his own mistakes. In the meantime keep up the good work, you're a legend to me and undoubtedly many other forum members.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Just wanted to say I appreciate the work you did and still do very much. I am 100% with you on patrons enabling dev's releasing crappy content. I have been following BoN for quite some years now and I have seen his devastatingly bad track record when it comes to quality assurance, proper communication and following deadlines.

If it wasn't for your efforts this game and it's predecessor wouldn't have been playable at all. Hope your more then justified choice to step out of bug fixing MNLR eventually leads to the dev finally being hold accountable for his own mistakes. In the meantime keep up the good work, you're a legend to me and undoubtedly many other forum members.
Its means a lot homie. I still post fixes and stuff, just not here. But I do help members with there saves, sent in pm/dm or those who @ me on the forum. Nevertheless, thanks for the acknowledgement bro. Could not have said it better: "Bart Vlenx: his devastatingly bad track record when it comes to quality assurance, proper communication and following deadlines."

I just hope the dev gets an epiphany or some shit and start doing good work once again. He was totally apposite in management of the game in the OLD (in a great way) just he let bugs pile up. The bugfix he released last update made the revamp game plenty stable. I mean it have some stupid bugs, but most can be fixed easily with the bypass I posted except basically just two. Which I fix for members and will include fix for it in the pc cheat mod. So imo, the base game is getting better, but to early to judge

Last edited:

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
I just hope the dev gets an epiphany or some shit and start doing good work once again. He was totally apposite in management of the game in the OLD (in a great way) just he let bugs pile up. The bugfix he released last update made the revamp game plenty stable. I mean it have some stupid bugs, but most can be fixed easily with the bypass I posted except basically just two. Which I fix for members and will include fix for it in the pc cheat mod. So imo, the base game is getting better, but to early to judge
In order for "dev gets an epiphany or some shit and start doing good work once again", it is necessary that his patrons massively stop throwing money down the drain. However, they have been doing this for a whole bunch of years now with a tenacity worthy of better use. At the same time, the game itself is morally outdated, there is absolutely no plot development, and its graphic art has deteriorated in the latest update compared to previous releases. Ok, so why do these wonderful people still continue to sponsor a Scammer of Net? A paradox or a riddle that great Fred and Jung might have taken their hats off to.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes