Acesaw

May 11, 2017
there is so much bug you just want to wait till game is finished and fully bug fixed to play it. because right now its just full of bug every update.

Reactions: Parilto

huiyai

Aug 1, 2018
Well if he is gonna take this long, at least make Rachel dates available and add some scenes for Tyna.
Im pretty sure he will release %50 of what he promised..I'm pretty sure he's still adding content to the game, not that he's currently fixing bugs.It been 3 years and still the same tactic.

• Haha
Reactions: Tipster

AKAINU909

Mar 3, 2024
anyone got a link to the game which is not gonna give you a glitchy game i ask that because i tried to download it from multiple links in lewd ninja and all of them stop me once i try to do the attend history class mission where it completely bugged and even a dude posted a save for it after that but he said later on there will be another bugged section and it will be pointless to play

• Haha
Reactions: Nepheus

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Well if he is gonna take this long, at least make Rachel dates available and add some scenes for Tyna.
Don't give him ideas, he will make new excuses for bugfixes delaying some months more, he will tell that he is putting some more incredible new systems, which in reality will be more bugged stuffs.

Ps: IMO he should make the dates for all of girls, if he already done for some girls, why not for the girls who already has full houses?

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes