Asura066

May 3, 2018
thats because hes using a game engine from the late 00's
I don't think its the engine since I don't think you can model and animate in that engine. Most likely he makes the model and animations using 3d software and imports it in. He sucks in animating I guess.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I don't think its the engine since I don't think you can model and animate in that engine. Most likely he makes the model and animations using 3d software and imports it in. He sucks in animating I guess.
True, isnt about the Engine, Treasure of Nadia uses the same engine and that game looks gorgeous
I think what Paitryn was trying to say is, it is indeed an old game engine called TK17. A standalone expansion of 3D SexVilla if memory serves right. It is a game engine hybrid with minimal model & animation tools included. Was one of the first of its kind. Think Honey Select grandpapa; a game engine of the late 2000's which is now modified with a graphic hook (hook 5) to kinda look updated. The current version is a highly modified version by modders that the dev uses. Could even say it is another expansion of the expansion by modders, along with content creators assets downloaded from that source.

Treasure of Nadia uses the same game engine as this game but the model/animation is not TK17 but Daz3D. Hence the graphics are modern and updated.

Last edited:

Asura066

May 3, 2018
I think what Paitryn was trying to say is, it is indeed an old game engine called TK17. A standalone expansion of 3D SexVilla if memory serves right. It is a game engine hybrid with minimal model & animation tools included. Was one of the first of its kind. Think Honey Select grandpapa; a game engine of the early 2000's which is now modified with a graphic hook (hook 5) to kinda look updated. The current version is a highly modified version by modders that the dev uses. Could even say it is another expansion of the expansion by modders, along with content creators assets downloaded from that source.

Treasure of Nadia uses the same game engine as this game but the model/animation is not TK17 but Daz3D. Hence the graphics are modern and updated.
Thank you for the insight.
Why do you think the dev do not switch to daz3d or another animation/model software to make improvements? Is there a cost? or is one better than the other?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Why do you think the dev do not switch to daz3d or another animation/model software to make improvements? Is there a cost? or is one better than the other?
I can only ASSUME as I dont know the dev. I would say because this game was developed years ago and TK17 may have seem easier at the time and the graphics was acceptable apart from being highly popular at the time. The graphics are also unique compared to the saturation daz3d similar look now. Additionally TK17 has a great modding community where you can download everything freely package. Assets don't have to be hunted down, buy or pirate from Daz3D store.

TK17 software is also abandoned, so highly unlikely for legal action. Hence pirates can use it freely. I believe in 3D models today, if you have the models in the game, it can be tracked now. But I do not claim to be an expert I may be totally wrong in that aspect. Plus MNL just uses images, not models.

Daz3D run like shit, even on a strong computer. It has made vast improvements today, but to me it is still sluggish, couple with the rendering take time, day+ from what I read. TK17 has no rendering, it is just placements in an environment hence way way faster with disadvantages in quality. The animation are just key-frames with simple poses, nothing spectacular hence you guys must of notice many scenes are just recycle with different models.

As mention before, MNL are just images, like a mini .gif. Maybe the dev simply don't have a strong computer or he like the simplicity of TK17 and uniqueness of the models look. He may have played the old SexVilla game and gotten experience in it, that is was easier to transition to TK17 rather than learn a whole new software. There are so many reasons, but it is what is it. This is just speculation, I wouldn't really know (y)

Last edited:

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Daz3D takes a LONG time to produce an image vs simply taking a screenshot of a scene in a game engine.

Well before he started MNL he was a traditional artist. His style is represented by his logo. Now his first goal was to be able to support himself so he didn't have to get a traditional job. before the Revamp his goal to make MNL2 in his own art instead of using TK17. The advantage to using it is similar to why other use Koikatsu or Honey select: its fast and can put out a lot of content in a short period. For the same reason he initially chose RPGM. Its easy to pick up and requires little effort to make a game.

So much of what he's doing now is the result of other peoples work more than his own. All the animations from TK17 are stuff you can find out there for free and the better animations belong to redapple2. The minigames are all plugins you find on RPGM sites from hobby devs. But I dont think any of those people designed their plugins to be generally compatible, but instead require certain ones, or just be used along side a few others. The outcome is obvious to anyone who plays the soccer game how half-baked it is.

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Well before he started MNL he was a traditional artist. His style is represented by his logo. Now his first goal was to be able to support himself so he didn't have to get a traditional job. before the Revamp his goal to make MNL2 in his own art instead of using TK17. The advantage to using it is similar to why other use Koikatsu or Honey select: its fast and can put out a lot of content in a short period. For the same reason he initially chose RPGM. Its easy to pick up and requires little effort to make a game.
Yet he takes decades to release a new update (and the new updates gets content cutted out which was there before and implemented sometime later again and sold as new stuff) whereas even some handdrawn games are updated quicker like LittleMan, Paradise Lust or Heroes University H for example.
We get bi weekly updates by NLT which is made in Daz with new perfectly animated scenes using same engine.

Reactions: aager

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Yet he takes decades to release a new update (and the new updates gets content cutted out which was there before and implemented sometime later again and sold as new stuff) whereas even some handdrawn games are updated quicker like LittleMan, Paradise Lust or Heroes University H for example.
We get bi weekly updates by NLT which is made in Daz with new perfectly animated scenes using same engine.
TBF NLT media is more than one person now. The artist is 100% focused on the art and was popular in comics before making games

As for BON....yeah why I stopped supporting him a long time ago. I jumped on when he started and he released updates that had about half the amount of content as he produces now, but he produced monthly. Like a lot of them, the influx of steady income that arrives even when you don't put out a lot of effort is counterintuitive to giving creators a reason to keep working as hard.

If your job paid you the same if you worked 2 hours or 8 hours a day why work the full 8 right? Its the nature of all living things to spend the least amount of energy to accomplish any task. So I stopped blindly supporting anyone and just put up the amount of money I think the game is worth and quit. If everyone did that then games would change a lot I think. The devs would stay hungry so they would have to keep the pace or wash out. You would see a lot more finished products out there I imagine as well.

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
TBF NLT media is more than one person now. The artist is 100% focused on the art and was popular in comics before making games
Its said the he is a one man army.
How it's being popular on working in comics before make him the most reliable dev ? what you try to say ? that he is experienced ? the same or even more would apply to Beg because he is a weg dev for at least 7 years and back in the day he delivered (like you already said) monthly and now he needs 3 times more ? if anything he would need less not more and the cherry on the cake is that this loser degraded the quality of his product instead of upgrading it.
Also NLT doesn't have Symphony Of The Night who rescues his coding mess nope NLT does everything by himself.
Beg should stop the greed and hire Symp or someone as skilled as him to help him out with the mess he did.

As for BON....yeah why I stopped supporting him a long time ago. I jumped on when he started and he released updates that had about half the amount of content as he produces now, but he produced monthly. Like a lot of them, the influx of steady income that arrives even when you don't put out a lot of effort is counterintuitive to giving creators a reason to keep working as hard.
Depends on how dedicated you are to the matter, if he only cares about money sure than he will maximize his scam tactics using bs excuses & straight up lies.

If your job paid you the same if you worked 2 hours or 8 hours a day why work the full 8 right? Its the nature of all living things to spend the least amount of energy to accomplish any task. So I stopped blindly supporting anyone and just put up the amount of money I think the game is worth and quit. If everyone did that then games would change a lot I think. The devs would stay hungry so they would have to keep the pace or wash out. You would see a lot more finished products out there I imagine as well.
Even if he cares only about cash even than it would be worth it because working more results in multiplying income, but besides that, Beg killed his own reputation to prevent that deliver promised stuff on time.
Agreed it's also the fault of the people that still feeding him with the $'s but this only shows how perfidious Beg using the weakness of the patreon system against his patrons

Reactions: CurvedDustPR

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
any ideas when the new update will come? and with hope less bugs!!
It can be tomorrow or it can be for several months, when beggar decided not to give release dates anymore he gave himself excuse to prolong releases as much as he like with no excuses anymore for delays.

Reactions: StreamSteam

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
It can be tomorrow or it can be for several months, when beggar decided not to give release dates anymore he gave himself excuse to prolong releases as much as he like with no excuses anymore for delays.
Actually he repeated to give release dates, jan 2024, than it was multiple dates on feb and this time he didn't

StarMan69

Feb 7, 2021
I'm having problems, when I win the underground race against Tyna, the game crashes, can someone help me with that.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes