mario01

Nov 3, 2020
Russian seem to be the good choice, none of the Girls die, but if you don't choose them the sister of the Russian's boss dies. Untimely at the moment doesn't have any great impact, beside who you meet to induce you to the groups and who they work with.
if you remember correctly it doesn't matter which mafia you choose they all die the same way if I remember correctly I liked the Chinese mafia better.

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
Does anyone know how to eliminate this bug?
it usually happens when you choose the russian mafia, a solution I found so you don't get stuck in some missions is to use your phone but in your inventory and then it will let you use the commands (W) to unlock your character. and only in this way will the dialogues proceed.

Reactions: Lord of Culture

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
It usually happens in prison when you play with Lucy, and also when you and Lucy travel to Spain for tournaments, so I recommend saving your game when you reach those 2 points

Oct 16, 2019
When I finish a race and celebrate with marble it doesnt show anything but a black screen, but as I continued and go on to the interactive sex scene am only able to do handjobs and blowjobs even though it shows vaginal and anal unlocked every time I click it, it doesnt work. Can someone help me fix it?
I saw that no one answered you. You gotta have high love points with Laura

JJJJJOO12

Feb 14, 2023
I think I've encountered a bug with the history class. I'm at the quest that says to "attend history class" an I did multiple time up until my grade in the class is a 10/10. Nothing seems to be triggering what I'm supposed to do next. Does anyone have a solution for this bug or a save file that is past this quest but not too far.

vuingt

Jun 11, 2020
yo hello how/where do I start the date do i start the date with allison(markus mom). I just know it's somewhere at 9

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
if you remember correctly it doesn't matter which mafia you choose they all die the same way if I remember correctly I liked the Chinese mafia better.
More like you like the Chinese woman. But we all got our own taste, I prefer the Russians.

BigShoe20

Nov 27, 2020
I am currently stuck at the Sandra quest at the school where I am suppose to talk to her during recess but when I go to talk to her all she says is "Do you wanna skip class with me?" Anyone know how to get past that part?

RedOMFG

Sep 23, 2020
Does anyone know if Beggar is focused on fixing the bugs in this update before releasing new content or nothing?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes