MCBabyFace

Dec 3, 2017
I think what Paitryn was trying to say is, it is indeed an old game engine called TK17. A standalone expansion of 3D SexVilla if memory serves right. It is a game engine hybrid with minimal model & animation tools included. Was one of the first of its kind. Think Honey Select grandpapa; a game engine of the early 2000's which is now modified with a graphic hook (hook 5) to kinda look updated. The current version is a highly modified version by modders that the dev uses. Could even say it is another expansion of the expansion by modders, along with content creators assets downloaded from that source.

Treasure of Nadia uses the same game engine as this game but the model/animation is not TK17 but Daz3D. Hence the graphics are modern and updated.
Ohhh, my bad then

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Its said the he is a one man army.
How it's being popular on working in comics before make him the most reliable dev ? what you try to say ? that he is experienced ? the same or even more would apply to Beg because he is a weg dev for at least 7 years and back in the day he delivered (like you already said) monthly and now he needs 3 times more ? if anything he would need less not more and the cherry on the cake is that this loser degraded the quality of his product instead of upgrading it.
Also NLT doesn't have Symphony Of The Night who rescues his coding mess nope NLT does everything by himself.
Beg should stop the greed and hire Symp or someone as skilled as him to help him out with the mess he did.
If he's one man cool. My bad, Its been a while since I read some of his patreon posts, I was under the impression he's the artist and writer but there is more than one person on the game projects.

As for the rest, He was making top shelf Daz content when everyone else was still shit at it. In terms of content and scope, NLT makes smaller games. Higher quality, but smaller and a lot more simple. and BON could definately take a queue from that NLT Keeps the gameplay well within the confines of the engine its built on. He also doesnt take risks. The gameplay is more or less the same over all the projects.

I don't think in any of my posts did I defend BoN in any way so not sure about the rest of your response other than it's just saying the same thing I have. I simply mentioned how NLT has a distinct advantage in creating content in Daz over BoN who hasn't really touched it.

Roditzxav

Nov 20, 2020
Hey there guys

I really need some help here...it seems whenever I try to call Carol for a date I end up straight in Lucy's house

ggold

Sep 17, 2018
Does anyone know how to solve Sandra's bug or has save?
it says i finished all the possible contents for her without playing her walkthrough yet

Strikerz666

Oct 25, 2023
Which gang should I choose..... Russian or Chinese or narsote or the gentleman
Russian seem to be the good choice, none of the Girls die, but if you don't choose them the sister of the Russian's boss dies. Untimely at the moment doesn't have any great impact, beside who you meet to induce you to the groups and who they work with.

Reactions: Darkwofl

Darkwofl

Oct 2, 2017
Could you give me a save for my gang choice?
alguien tendra una partida guardada en donde se seleccione las banda?

larsvash

Nov 13, 2016
Love it how beggars estimations of release date are always 1/2-6 months off what he originally says and then there’s only about a couple hours content at max.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes