Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
View attachment 3361250 Now Struck with this picture and cannot use bugfixer what i can do . it can walk but picture not gone
You are doing the event wrong, there is a bug there but you are not meant to see that image anyway. Hence you are doing the quest wrong. Go look at a walkthrough to figure out what you doing wrong, hint look for the stars. Also you can remove that stuck image if using the cheat mod > bugfixes > sex images. Additionally, the cheat mod has a bypass for the whole coma stage. Thereby, just allowing you to see the sex scenes and ending the coma

hello i got a question is the game not updated or its still on 0.95 version right now? in desc says 0.953 but when i download it, its 0.95 version. im trying to use the mod but the version is not the same, or it will still works on 0.95 version?
is the mod version works on 0.95?
If using the pc cheat mod, it updates the game from v0.95 to v0.953 (the dev bugfix patch is included in it). In other words, just download the game here and use the cheat mod.

HI, i can t do the misions with jason mom, case soon as I eneter in his house(afternoon) Jason is not where is supposed to be. Here is my save where im stuck...
Already answered you from your pm/dm. Just to reiterate, those were remove by the dev. Wait for update

Last edited:

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
It is better that he gives a playable game, than one with many bugs, in my opinion he can take all the time to fix his game, because no one here will do it, I also think he should hire someone to help him fix those bugs. maybe with that if we have an update to date

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
It is better that he gives a playable game, than one with many bugs, in my opinion he can take all the time to fix his game, because no one here will do it, I also think he should hire someone to help him fix those bugs. maybe with that if we have an update to date
Mate, someone WAS fixing his game here (for years I might add). That person got fed up with BoN releasing garbage, bug filled updates that he would fix then BoN would take the fixes and implement his own 1 or 2 things to it and take credit for"his" fixes. The reason why this update is taking so long is BoN knows that our hero here has said that he will not be doing fixes again and that means BoN will have to be accountable for his game/fixes and its many, many bugs. And the hiring on thing has been said to him many times but he is greedy, and why pay when he can come here and steal someone else's work.

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Mate, someone WAS fixing his game here (for years I might add). That person got fed up with BoN releasing garbage, bug filled updates that he would fix then BoN would take the fixes and implement his own 1 or 2 things to it and say take credit for"his" fixes. The reason why this update is taking so long is BoN knows that our hero here has said that he will not be doing fixes again and that mean BoN will have to be accountable for his game/fixes and its many, many bugs.
Just to add a correction. I had no problem with the dev taking the fixes or credit or what not. That dont bother me at all and was never the problem. The problem I had was the dev becoming more slack with the work and doing as he pleases with each update (commenting as if, we here are stupid) and over lying about delays. But the MAIN ISSUE I had was the fixes was never in the BASE GAME next update. The dev would make really crappy work and release shitty updates with no fixes and even things remove in the game causing more bugs, added to the previous bugs where the previous fixes were magically removed?? o_O. Since I stop making bug patches, the base game is very stable with the bug patch v0.953 the dev release himself. And therefore that would/should be in the base game "permanently" :unsure:. Hopefully this would be the case, as it never was with his own fixes. Which to me is so wierd but only started when he knew someone was fixing his game. Therefore, he would/should be more cautious and not want to fix things himself each update. Less time spending on the game and overall more stable game. Change in attitude and structure of how he manages the game.

With this update coming and the few weeks follow, we will know for sure if he was fixing and polishing the game or if he was just rushing to make content. We will just have to wait and see. Most likely he got back to being like before and given time, he will change his whole outlook on delivering updates. One can only hope:whistle:

Last edited:

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
Just to add a correction. I had no problem with the dev taking the fixes or credit or what not. That dont bother me at all and was never the problem. The problem I had was the dev becoming more slack with the work and doing as he pleases with each update (commenting as if, we here are stupid) and over lying about delays. But the MAIN ISSUE I had was the fixes was never in the BASE GAME next update. The dev would make really crappy work and release shitty updates with no fixes and even things remove in the game causing more bugs. Since I stop, the base game is very stable with thet bug patch v0.953 the dev release. With this update coming and the dev having to take accountability as you mention, he will be more cautious and better in his work. As to not spend time and time again making fixes. So overall stable game. But once again we will only know in these/this updates coming
Thank you for the clarification mate. Sorry for making assumptions on your behalf. And I can attest to how BoN would talk about all of us "pirates" in the discord as well as his minions claiming that YOU were the one using HIS fixes and taking credit for Beggars work.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Thank you for the clarification mate. Sorry for making assumptions on your behalf. And I can attest to how BoN would talk about all of us "pirates" in the discord as well as his minions claiming that YOU were the one using HIS fixes and taking credit for Beggars work.
Madness, me take his fixes....ammmm what fixesssss :ROFLMAO:. That made my night LMAO. Yo people are crazy and quick to forget. Weren't his patrons posting links to my fixes or mentioning my fixes and coming here for the fixes?? Why not get it from his discord or patron then??? Oh right, there were none there, LMAO.

But in the end of it all, it is his game and the fans can say whatever. It dont bother me.
I never once claim jack shit, I always speak what was facts and could be proven.
As I said, it dont bother me because most know they lying. So whatever :LOL::cool:

I just hope the game can get back on the right track now and become stable at each update.

Last edited:

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
Madness, me take his fixes....ammmm what fixesssss :ROFLMAO:. That made my night LMAO. Yo people are crazy and quick to forget. Weren't his patrons posting links to my fixes or mentioning my fixes and coming here for the fixes?? Why not get it from his discord or patron then??? Oh right, there were none there, LMAO.

But in the end of it all, it is his game and the fans can say whatever. It dont bother me.
I never once claim jack shit, I always speak what was facts and could be proven.
As I said, it dont bother me.

I just hope the game can get back on the right track now and become stable at each update.
I'm hoping that because myself and a few other top tier cancelled our subscriptions that that is the reason he is actually trying to release a stable update but I doubt it hahaha

Reactions: jaredforks

Green Layer

Aug 8, 2020
beggar looks up to mr bonez who is another lazy dev who just milks his patrons lol what do you expect when his role models are like him as well
I'd say imma drop it at this point. will prollly check again in like 3 - 4 years time if I do manage to remember it for that long, which seems unlikely, but ya, Good luck to those paying for this shit and those checking the forums daily

Reactions: StreamSteam

goldb00y

Feb 16, 2018
I stopped playing this game a long time ago because of the lies of this man there is no trust in his words he is just a silly little kid

Jakka01

Apr 13, 2023
I need to complete the School quests to continue the main quest but it doesn't show any more quests. The last time I hired a prostitute was to get a kid's chemistry notes. Are there any other tasks after that? If I use some money cheats, the game won't break, right?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes