Green Layer

Aug 8, 2020
beggar looks up to mr bonez who is another lazy dev who just milks his patrons lol what do you expect when his role models are like him as well
I'd say imma drop it at this point. will prollly check again in like 3 - 4 years time if I do manage to remember it for that long, which seems unlikely, but ya, Good luck to those paying for this shit and those checking the forums daily

Reactions: StreamSteam

goldb00y

Feb 16, 2018
I stopped playing this game a long time ago because of the lies of this man there is no trust in his words he is just a silly little kid

Jakka01

Apr 13, 2023
I need to complete the School quests to continue the main quest but it doesn't show any more quests. The last time I hired a prostitute was to get a kid's chemistry notes. Are there any other tasks after that? If I use some money cheats, the game won't break, right?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Is this true? I keep reading people posting here about bugs.

Hey bro, I played the game myself up to Barcelona and the only bug I got was the invisible bug. Most of the bugs you see members posting are user bugs cause by them or they following some guide. I use BOF and never had any problems.

IMO, I would say that is very stable compared to before v0.953

I need to complete the School quests to continue the main quest but it doesn't show any more quests. The last time I hired a prostitute was to get a kid's chemistry notes. Are there any other tasks after that? If I use some money cheats, the game won't break, right?
Money cheat do not affect anything in the game to cause game breaking bugs. That is an old myth created by someone in the thread way back. As for the school quest , main quest loop. I cant rem where but you missed something hence the issue. I THINK it was in the mc house or one of the school classes, cant rem.
Either send me the save via pm/dm or check my discord and send me it there. But firstly ensure you are using the bug patch at OP

Where link download free for this game?
You're new so I suggest you always check the first page of any thread and read the forum rules as well. The former is called the OP for short (Original post/page) and contains everything you need. If you looking for something else, use the search to check the thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: ganzback

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I see that even some of the most loyal early hour fans are starting to lose their shit now.

Oh well, to think that back in the days of 2017 its original version was my favourite F95 game... the game that I enjoyed the most, even though I constantly had to edit my saves in a few routes using saveeditonline because of never-fixed bugs.

Even that ridiculous googletranslated English was funny (in his own way): you just had to re-translate everything into Spanish in your mind and everything the characters said magically made sense...

Then I guess the Dude started losing his sanity and the Revamp happened... started ranting about moral and politics in his games... telling us weird stories about his dogs and cats drowning in the river and dying... shit like that.

Oh well. I've always thought that the original game was better.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Why in the world did you guys ask for a revamp for a completed game anyway?

we could have had 2 by now. We would have had sex scenes from the superior version of dr Robson years ago instead of having to wait for so long. We would have new content instead of recycling old.

Why in the world did you guys do this….?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes