chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Sad.
I love seeing what drives the two characters to fuck rather than just seeing the scene itself.
I'm sorry, buddy. I'm afraid you played the wrong game. In the new realities, in contrast to the good old times, the development of relations is quite fast. If in MNL you were riding on a locomotive, little by little throwing firewood into the furnace, now in Rewamp you rush as if on a high-speed Express.
It doesn't even surprise me here that Jason's mother is as thin as a Church mouse at the beginning of the play, in the process of the game got fat as a beer barrel. The red-haired aunty suddenly repainted, filled with tattoos, and climbs around the house of the MC, as if on her own. And so it goes.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
So, is the revamp also grindy, confusing and bugridden, with a boring minigame for sex? Because those were my big issues with the first verion

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
So, is the revamp also grindy, confusing and bugridden, with a boring minigame for sex? Because those were my big issues with the first verion
Grindy, yes, less than before maybe, confusing, no, as it has a hint system now and you need to do those things in order, bugridden, for sure, I haven't played the last 2 updates so I can't tell you if it is more buggy or less, but yeah it has some bugs still, boring minigame, not anymore, once you have your sex abilities to maximum that's it, it will play by itself.

But as maybe you haven't played this version yet, let me tell you, forget everything you knew from the original "My New Life" or you most likely won't enjoy it, almost every character got a change in their personalities, story and in some cases their physic too, so go with the mentality that you are meeting everyone for the first time.

Reactions: Brommi

snacky

May 25, 2017
One of the things i was looking forward to was the gallery and it's been completely neglected. Hope someone creates a save library like the one for the old game.

mancini125

Nov 1, 2019
So this thing was worked on for almost 3 years, it wasn't a half decent functional game so it needed to be "revamped" and now it still misses that mark and has less content. Is this really worthy of any support or praise, or anyone's time? Sure the art style is "different" but like, it's not very good quality, animations are choppy, and there's nothing unique about 80 pound tits. The mc's dick is a peculiar shade of pink, is that what people are in love with?

Reactions: Aioria619

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
I talked a lot with Beggar at Discord.
They are always the same promises. That's the biggest reason I stopped supporting him on Patreon.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
God damn it... it thought the pink version of aunt Maggie won...anybody has the picture of old version of her ready to show?

StokkaFilippo

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
I talked a lot with Beggar at Discord.
They are always the same promises. That's the biggest reason I stopped supporting him on Patreon.
Sorry for the ot, but do you know what version of TK he's using?

KR.Lee

Nov 23, 2017
my eng is sucx, sorry.
where is phil house...
my eng is sucX, Sorry.
If you press W to use your smartphone, you will see each character. If you press that character, you will see four icons below the picture. One of four is the addres

thebruneitor

Aug 8, 2017
I finally understand why Phil's mother doesn't appear for the second time.
1. She only appears during the week (at least for me)
2. The quest begins after 3 days but it is not that she shows up at that exact interval. She appears 2 weeks after the first talk for me so you just have to press the spend time button and pray

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes