lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
Thanks for the game Beggar, i really like the old open world approach better but it's your game and your vision art and game are good regardless, it will come together keep up the great work

Yougal

Dec 11, 2018
dumb question can't figure it out how do you close the phone stuck in the interface cannot continue game

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
This update gave me anxiety attacks each time i looked up the main storyline hints...until finally i arrived at the end for this release's content. What a bummer. I was so hyped up for the PARTY.
He reinstated mrs Jordan(hotest model in the game), plus the two MILFs. Phil's mom gave me fond memories of the old version were everything was super grindy. Back then you even had to repeat oral sex to unlock new ones.
Still i found the main plot lacking. Hope the next update will be all about the party.
My favorite girl is Daisy and I'm guessing she's light years away from coming back...
BON needs to implement Nadine sex scene in school.
The hospital job is bugged. The redhead nurse tells me to help the patients with their IVs. But the corridor is empty. i'm stuck on the floor with the shower room and four patiens who are already discharged.
Stockings and pantyhose would also be a major improvement for me. Different design for every girl.

Last edited:

Ire'el

Aug 5, 2017
Thinking about it, there’s a good to fair chance the old scenes that he cut were hard coded in a way that caused glitches and it was more work to fix them than to remake them. Why he wouldn’t just remake the scenes exactly is beyond me.
For now I’ll just keep the old game, better fap material.

randoMcDuder

Nov 17, 2017
"v0.003 REVAMP"

So is this game going to be something that eventually takes months to play through? Cause I remember a point pre-revamp were I literally could not finish current content before a new update came out and I had to start over, and it seems like now there is even more content. I haven't played with the revamp too much because last time I looked at it, it was really buggy with no reliable walkthrough anywhere. Any news on the bugs and the like?

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
Hoe did you get to see from the closet?All that i get is the time running out and being back in school.
I just checked every single spot for the laptop, didnt find anything. The time runs out and the rest automatically plays after entering her room bfr she catches you. The other 2 roomms lead to a game over screen.

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
The condition is that you made a dildo from the mold of your cock in the sexshop earlier in the game. If you didn't, you're fucked...
wait whattt Do u know what event? I dont remember anything about that. I can probably modify the save file and make it happen. This was really helpful anyways! Thank u for telling me.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes