Oct 19, 2018
And it worked? Because I tried something similar and did not allow me to grab the saves
No, it didn't work. After I pasted my old saves into the save folder of the new version it did not show up in game. I purposely saved my new game in slot 8 to avoid conflict with my old saves which were in slots 1-4 but they still did not show up in the game.

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
does anyone knows how I can start the sexshop mission with Alex? When and how can I meet her?

BDI

May 23, 2017
I did what you told me and it was fixed, the new version directly did not have the Save folder, copy of the other paste it and holy remedy
then you must use the entire save folder from version 2.3 if you played it, if not just start the game and save it at your first chance,

Oct 19, 2018
When I copy and pasted my save files from 2.3 into 3's save folder after starting a new game and saving it in another slot it didn't work though. Did I do something wrong?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
When I copy and pasted my save files from 2.3 into 3's save folder after starting a new game and saving it in another slot it didn't work though. Did I do something wrong?
Copy from previous version the "save" folder and paste it in the new version, not the files within the save folder.

Atlan

May 18, 2018
Quest says to talk to Sarah in school. But she has disappeared, i only see a heart bubble thing where she used to stand. What to do ??

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes