Atlan

May 18, 2018
When Sarah gets drunk and calls, she goes to the front door.
Can you help me ? Quest says to talk to Sarah in school. But she has disappeared, i only see a heart bubble thing where she used to stand. What to do ??

KR.Lee

Nov 23, 2017
Can you help me ? Quest says to talk to Sarah in school. But she has disappeared, i only see a heart bubble thing where she used to stand. What to do ??
If it's at the front floor, you don't have to focus on it. If you talked to her when she was talking to a man.

Atlan

May 18, 2018
If it's at the front floor, you don't have to focus on it. If you talked to her when she was talking to a man.
Yea, it's on the ground floor of the school she used to stand near the stairs. but she is not there anymore. now there is just a guy standing there. i cant click on him either.

KR.Lee

Nov 23, 2017
Yea, it's on the ground floor of the school she used to stand near the stairs. but she is not there anymore. now there is just a guy standing there. i cant click on him either.
If so, you can ignore it or go to page 1 to save and apply it.

Atlan

May 18, 2018
If so, you can ignore it or go to page 1 to save and apply it.
Ignore it? But then I can't progress in the story.. Main story says "Talk with Sarah at the School" and School story line says that i have to "complete" main storyline.. So I can't just ignore it. bug sarah.JPG

KR.Lee

Nov 23, 2017
Ignore it? But then I can't progress in the story.. Main story says "Talk with Sarah at the School" and School story line says that i have to "complete" main storyline.. So I can't just ignore it. View attachment 478193
Can you tell me what version you are doing now? I've always seen the bug because it's the final version.
For example 0.002.3

Atlan

May 18, 2018
Can you tell me what version you are doing now? I've always seen the bug because it's the final version.
For example 0.002.3
Well I can't remember what version my save is from, but im playing the 0.003 version of the game.

KR.Lee

Nov 23, 2017
Well I can't remember what version my save is from, but im playing the 0.003 version of the game.
Then you can find and play version 0.002.3. or 2.5. The bug was not found when I played this version.
beggar fixed this bug, but when you go back to it, it seems to continue to be a bug.
After completing the previous version, I hope you can move the save and play again.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes