Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
The new poll by BoN shows that he don't care what we think. I believe most of us here liked old Maggie and liked her story of being successful news editor yet he changed it and has the audacity to say we don't know the story. So check the new change now.

Can I change to Nesrot?

I’ve decided to change the appearance of some of the characters, some of which were designed with the first set of graphics. They seem kind of ugly and corny to me now, and have no real effect on me. A perfect example of this is Aunt Maggie. She’s a really important character, and is going to play an important part in revealing something big, but no one paid any attention to her. I took a poll, which you can see at
So, every time I change someone, there is always outcry and complaints about the old version of the character being better. If you think the old Aunt Maggie is better, I think it’s just because there are parts of the story you don’t know.
Allow me to cut to the chase. I don’t like Nesrot, either. He’s kinda ugly, and lacks charisma. I’m going to do an overhaul on him. I would love your input, please, and to know whether or not you’d prefer the old version or the new. You decide!
Thanks!

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
My New Life: REVAMP [v0.003 Alpha Test] [Beggar of Net] (3.98 gb rar pc source)
468 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

kid5150

May 27, 2018
not sure how to progress Phil's mom. I've reached the point where it told me to wait 3 days to go to the house and I've waited a week. When I go in the house I can't talk to mom, I only go party with Phil.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
468 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
TY

Reactions: Abhai

Ro2121

Apr 14, 2018
Thank you so much dude

Reactions: Abhai

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
try my save, just finish

repeatable sex scenes

Jet #1 downtown north, night
Taylor, #3 old quarter, evening 12:00-14:00
Irene, school recess
Brenda, #3 downtown south, afternoon 15:00-20:00
Sandra, #5 new neighborhood south, afternoon 15:00-20:00
Lissette, #1 Goldentown, afternoon 15:00-20:00
Bonnie, babysite on saturday or call her from basebook in the afternoon 17:00-20:00
TA-Lisa, babysite on sunday or call her from basebook in the afternoon 17:00-20:00
For some reason, unable to call TA-Lisa from basebook in the afternoon 17:00-20:00. What could I being doing wrong?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
The new poll by BoN shows that he don't care what we think. I believe most of us here liked old Maggie and liked her story of being successful news editor yet he changed it and has the audacity to say we don't know the story. So check the new change now.

Can I change to Nesrot?

I’ve decided to change the appearance of some of the characters, some of which were designed with the first set of graphics. They seem kind of ugly and corny to me now, and have no real effect on me. A perfect example of this is Aunt Maggie. She’s a really important character, and is going to play an important part in revealing something big, but no one paid any attention to her. I took a poll, which you can see at
So, every time I change someone, there is always outcry and complaints about the old version of the character being better. If you think the old Aunt Maggie is better, I think it’s just because there are parts of the story you don’t know.
Allow me to cut to the chase. I don’t like Nesrot, either. He’s kinda ugly, and lacks charisma. I’m going to do an overhaul on him. I would love your input, please, and to know whether or not you’d prefer the old version or the new. You decide!
Thanks!

So, he does think that the dude on the left has more charisma 'cause he's got tattoos and a shitty hat. :rolleyes:

Let's face it: he's going to change almost everything. This way the Revamp's development will drag on and on for years.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes