Atlan

May 18, 2018
Then you can find and play version 0.002.3. or 2.5. The bug was not found when I played this version.
beggar fixed this bug, but when you go back to it, it seems to continue to be a bug.
After completing the previous version, I hope you can move the save and play again.
How would i get 0.002.3 or 2.5 ? could i just start a new save in 0.003?

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Trying to go to school day one ran into bizarre phone issue and map forcing path. Says 2 phones and won't get out. This game was once playable, each fix/revision makes it less playable until it is trashed.

kopy

Jul 27, 2017
please, I need help, I'm stuck in this mission, I can't find phil anywhere, if someone can help me by hornying me or by passing me a little bit more saved I would appreciate it, I'm playing the latest version of the game with the save that they put on the page 1

Sergei33

Mar 21, 2019
please, I need help, I'm stuck in this mission, I can't find phil anywhere, if someone can help me by hornying me or by passing me a little bit more saved I would appreciate it, I'm playing the latest version of the game with the save that they put on the page 1
I am in the same way that you are already 5 days since I try to find it and well thanks never appears at any time

sttrt52

Aug 9, 2019
I have started this game from the beginning and in the scene with help Jet your sex teacher in the library i have a huge bug. I don't have character icon and moving speed is very fast. I can do some things so i got the gun and helped Jet but after this character saying i need go home to sleep and when i going home there is no sleep icon and i can't leave the home and have no access to smartphone.

Any a fix?

Update: Luckily i had close save and i after replay bug has gone.

Last edited:

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Anyone has the same problem, and if yes how to solve this?
I can not save over existing file slots in the archive.
I'm on Windows10
Other issue: anyone knows how to extend the save slots to 99 in this game?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
for those people ho are upset about Aunt Maggie design being changed I can somewhat feel their pain. I personally liked the redheaded version of her more than this never version. However there is just one thing. Aunt Maggie (the one we remember) isn't really gone. She was in the revamp version of the game as well since she was shown in a cutscene. Also she wasn't even Mike's aunt to begin with (unless she was lucy's sister and BON never mentioned it which I doubt) but rather another chick that Jack was fucking long before he met Maria. This new Aunt Maggie however from the looks of things is actually your real aunt (unless BON is pulling our legs once again) and to be honest I am hoping that somewhere along the line we get to fuck her stupid.

AdmiralNobody

Aug 6, 2016
Is the start screen still laggy as shit in this update? Last time I downloaded it the thing was literally unplayable.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes