chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
can someone help or guide me, im stuck on Phils story where it says "dont go to Phil's for three days." but after the third day, nothing happens. What am i suppose to do next?
I'm sorry, my little friend. Apparently Phil decided to protect his beloved mother from wild and dangerous sexual adventures, given what unimaginable rumors began to walk in school about the enormous dick of MC.

• Haha
Reactions: meepo125

meepo125

Apr 24, 2018
Currently, Karma has no effect on the game. Without consequences. Probably, it will be necessary in the future, but it is hard to believe in it. A little affected in the old version of the game, it was responsible for the corresponding variable, which could easily be changed from " - " to " + " in SaveEditor.
Thanks for your quick reply, well before fucking with Annie (in Jets quest to help Jet get her birth certificate) it said that the Karma will be affected, so typically me, I went on with the fun. but I hope what you say is true , I have come along time to get to this part of game as I don't play much these days.
I will try that tip in saveeditor.

hyozanryu

Jan 30, 2019
oof someone else that get a freeze on wednesday night when you gonna watch your sister's "sexy dance vid"?

p90

Jul 18, 2017
can someone help or guide me, im stuck on Phils story where it says "dont go to Phil's for three days." but after the third day, nothing happens. What am i suppose to do next?
wait in front of school util is mother show up in afternoon 3 three days later. Don´t go do Phil house.

YameteDesu

Oct 25, 2018
to make it easier.. visit Phil on Monday, then wait for his mom to show up in front of the school at Friday 15:00..

Reactions: JPatrick

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Someone should have told BoN that if he wanted to continue his old story but not worry about patreon, then just upload the revamp to patreon and then continue work on the original without worry and then just send it out on the hush-hush. Thats what Mr. Dots did with DMD.

Tried to play this revamp again but its fucking awful.

Froilan

May 30, 2017
I have a problem with the password of the laboratory computer where Maria works. It is supposed to be 1988 but it doesn't work. Anyone know what it is?

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
I have a problem with the password of the laboratory computer where Maria works. It is supposed to be 1988 but it doesn't work. Anyone know what it is?
If the old password- from the previous version in walkthrough , is not working, can't help you :(
I'm stuck on the save game problem still...

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes