Hraesvelg

Jan 8, 2019
[QUOTE = "Froilan, post: 2727853, membre: 48000"]
J'ai un problème avec le mot de passe de l'ordinateur de laboratoire sur lequel Maria travaille. C'est censé être 1988 mais ça ne marche pas. Quelqu'un sait-il ce que c'est?
[/CITATION]

C'est 1998

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
this 0.003.0 update is very disappointing, i can even say this is the worst update for revamp so far.
bon keeps adding these not interesting side characters and they feel repetitive after so many of them.
i want the step sister quests.

i happened to chat with firebane the original modder of mynewlife in another game discord, and realized this kind of update was exactly what made patrons wanted a revamp in the first place.
sooner or later bon will revamp this revamp, with an 8gb first release.
i'll call it my new life 76.

i'm done with this game.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: PJVF and Thelonely6

proulout

Jul 17, 2017
hi guys, for some reason the pleasure bar for the girls don't works on my particular save.
Downloaded the save from the first post and it works just fine, but the pleasure bar for my save just doesn't works.
anyone know why and how to fix it ?

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Like a Beggar is specially made so that Mary's pointing to the numbers '1935'. Open your eyes! However, all day a bunch of concerned losers, with perseverance worthy of a better application, asks: "Give me the password from the laptop!" :unsure:
Unbelievably! How to get to Phil's mom? I can't wait to get her. My dear friends, Phil's mom is on vacation. :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: PJVF

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
if carol is stuck at toilet use W. unlock character. click on toilet door. now you are inside press W lock the character and continue normally

Dating guide for carol (kinda):
1. the cheapest way is buy on your smarphone cholotales (normal or deluxe) and give her as a gift. Books follow the same logic but are more expensive
2. the places she likes are the center and right of the screen. the cheapest way is select the park in the center ($10) and beach in the center ($10)
3. Right answers: Sushi-blue-giggs-27june-cancer-harry peter
4. when you unlock 3 interactions on heart's icon you can forget about give her gift (your wallet thanks you)
5. After you fuck carol for the first time: Each place has a unique sex scene at the end when your date is going well, the more expensive the site and the gift she ask, the more chances there are to have the scene
How do I know if I have completed a date correctly? Is there an indication level? A love meter or anything?

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
How do I know if I have completed a date correctly? Is there an indication level? A love meter or anything?
friend, I did this to give a lot of gifts and answer all the questions like what is your favorite food: sushi and take it to dance club

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
We know it. We've already explained what to do to move forward with Phil's quest a million times, but most people keep asking without even searching this thread, because they don't even speak English: they are dudes who "googletranslate".
Actually, I think because even waiting for the 3 days, his mom still is not showing up

OHenri

May 5, 2017
12.png How to open this maria event, I did follow the game's instructions but don't have this event>? and how to fix it

bakakunbaka

Dec 28, 2017
It's worth to play this game or should I play the last one? I don't know which game has more content. Thank you so much.

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
repeatable sex scenes

Jet #1 downtown north, night
Taylor, 3# old quarter, evening 12:00-14:00
Irene, school recess
Brenda, #3 downtown south, afternoon 15:00-20:00
Sandra, #5 new neighborhood south, afternoon 15:00-20:00
Lissette, #1 Goldentown, afternoon 15:00-20:00
Bonnie, babysite on saturday or call her from basebook in the afternoon 17:00-20:00
TA-Lisa, babysite on sunday or call her from basebook in the afternoon 17:00-20:00

for turner, she has no sex scenes at the moment, when you see the massage about completing quest at school for her, you are done for now until future update's that has content for her

once you finish the training, it tells you to focus on your family, after doing a good amount of quest with your family, saving jet, it tells you to go see her at her house at night, just follow the in game walkthought that's in place and you will see everything

just keep going to her, there is titjob, blowjob, oral, anal and pussy for sex options
What do I need to do to complete Bonnie to have sex? I know on Ta-Lisa I had to steal money.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
What do I need to do to complete Bonnie to have sex? I know on Ta-Lisa I had to steal money.
i think that the one where you have to go to the hornet pub at night and see her husband there, not sure, it should tell you in the book of faces thing for the hint

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Not a bad update. The dream Maria scene was a nice bonus (I eagerly anticipate when her content is restored) and the Milfs were nice. Wish Jason's mom had more sex scenes that showed more of a full profile, but they were still nice. And Ivy is interesting... but I REALLY hope she hasn't replaced Shasha. She was one of my favorites. Hope the blue-haired beauty will be featured in future updates since she has been rewritten as Nesrot's sister.

I don't get the fuss with all these apparent bugs though. My playthrough was completely bug free as were the previous two I played. Given the way the main story questline left off, we'll probably be getting Daisy/Beth next. At least that's what I'm assuming (I'm not a Patron, so I'm not privy to spoilers anymore) given that things are leading up to a party at Tom's where, given the similarities, we'll have to try and prevent Sarah from getting intimate with Christian similar to what we had to do with Sarah's boyfriend in the old version.

Anyway, I've attached a full save file to this post for those who want to enjoy all current content. It should have everything unlocked and has lots of money and all items. Stay positive, friends. All old content, plus new content, will be implemented as we go. I've said it before, but compared to most games this one has an insane amount of content. For those who keep whining about the Revamp or accusing Beggar of wanting to hoard cash... yeah, it sucks, but it's not like he's the first adult game creator to remake his product when he grew dissatisfied with hit.

Let's save the stones and pitchforks for if he Revamps the game a 3rd time. THAT would be a deal breaker and then all complaints would be justified. However, that IS NOT happening, so let's just try to enjoy the ride. To each their own though, as this is just my opinion.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes