Gtg Gtg

Feb 24, 2018
Uhhh... I really need to guideance for this one...
First... During Recess there is an "!" mark on the female toilets and I have no idea what to do with it...
Second... Where is HECK is Phil? Where is heck is this "Main Entrance"

FYI, I have went through tens of pages already... and have found nothing...

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
i really hope that this game will not have more reworks and concrete it on the history and events

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
First... During Recess there is an "!" mark on the female toilets and I have no idea what to do with it...

what is the mission of the frist point
it is there where the protagonist Phil appears is in the afternoon
1575645276095.png

Reactions: Gtg Gtg

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
Where are Phil's insects??? (Edit: Nvm, found them in all the parks, one of the fuckers were blue, This game really needs a walkthrough pdf)

Last edited:

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Should Be Full-Save.
Remember to get the 0.002.3 Version
Just go to the Phone & Press the B and you can see all the available characters in the Current Version of the game.
There are scenes that only are Events only, Those you will need to play the game yourself.

All Babysitter is done events done.
Just either call them or do their job again and you can repeat the scenes.

Schoolmates.
Carol
Branda
Pam
Nadine
Sandra

Teachers
Lissette
Taylor

Just visit them at their homes at Afternoon.

Institute
At the institute(School) You can have sex with:
Carol
Sandra
Pam
Branda
Lissette
Taylor
Not Nadine.
You will find them with a "Heart" above there heads.

Work-Related.
The Hospital Has some Repeatable scenes but A-LOT of them are one time Events.
So you will have to do the jobs. They are Straight Forward. Take the online course from your Phone and then do the job a few times and take the course again repeat. When you become a nurse go to the individual rooms and they will tell you what to do. The director also has a job for you that gives you 2 Repeating scenes.

Hornet Garage
Just go there and work after 8 and you will get her full scene.

Your sister Sarah only has one-time events, So you will have to do her quest to see what she has to offer. None of her scenes are repeatable yet.
The Walkthrough at your Phone will always say that you need to find more "Packages" but that is just a bug.
The last interaction you will have with you Sister is at school when she tells you that she doesn't need more cards because Christain got her a whole pack of good cards for her and she leaves with him and that is the current state of the game.

After some Study sessions with Mrs. Tuner at her home, the Walkthrough will tell you "Go to the school & complete missions" that must be a bug since there isn't any and if you look at the changelog there isn't any info for Mrs. tuner yet.

Lizzy Mc Green (Blonde girl with Hat).
Her Walkthrough says "Go to the game store"
Her storyline is not finished yet so ignore her.

Have fun.

PS: Been reading the comments & A-lot of people are complaining about bugs. I will assure you that I have played the game (Version 0.002.3) from scratch and I didn't encounter any bugs. IF you are using Save modifies like Or RpgMakerSaveEdit. That will can cause bugs. At school recess at the toliet there is a (!) sign ignore it.
Wow do I get to "The director also has a job for you that gives you 2 Repeating scenes".

D0vreGubb3n

Nov 14, 2018
Hey guys after Amy(little step sis) boyfriend shows up even i have card i cant talk to Sarah(sister) in her room afternoon it stucks or if i continue scholl quests it will open again ? if it is bugged and stuck anyone can send me a save after Sarah quest.

D0vreGubb3n

Nov 14, 2018
how can fcking open doors with generator guide said first go roof i gone there now saying open doors with generator putting V what the fuck is this mean ??? where is genaretor i cant find it on roof

thunmund

Oct 17, 2018

any know what to do on this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
how bad is the NTR in this game?
Depend if you are asking about:
NTR = Netorare
NTR = Netori

Anyway this game till now have only Netori = MC aka You... steal woman to other. (And i am really happy about this i hate Netorare).
If you are interessed there is a rape scene that i do not like, but are part of the story and let you see how MC's dad is a piece of shit (so you hate him more). He rape is wife Mary because she do not wanna fuck with him. You need to play the game for understand why she do not wanna let him fuck her. Also she tell him that he have a little penis and him in a moment of rage rape her... i am not into rape thing but in the story at last fit, for how the MC's dad is in the game.

Anyway...

Guys i need some help. Perhaps i read bad and there is nothing to see.
I start Pam quest and i help her during the intere quest. So i meet her real mother: Lucrecia. But... After speak with Lucrecia, she tell me to meet her in Striptease Chinatown. So MC can tell her how her daughter live till now. But... Perhaps i just go in the wrong hour of the game, but i do not see this "Striptease" in Chinatown. I mean there is a gym and the other palace i Xion Mi Pub. Ofc in Xion Mi Pub there is a Striptease thing inside, but i cant find her. Ofc if this Xion Mi is the striptease that Lucrecia tell me.

Someone know who to do to meet Lucrecia? Or i just read wrong and there is no thing with Lucrecia?
Any advice is really welcome.

Anyway till now some change i really do not like. All the Christian thing till now see. MC look more weak then the old game. Really i am bored to see every time a weak MC that always takes them and never reacts. I can understand at the start. But men... after two, three time i start to go in rage mode. I hope to see some update on MC training thing, like learn some karate thing and destroid Christian. Someone know if in this revamp we see pussyfight again?
Thank You

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes