D0vreGubb3n

Nov 14, 2018
everytime when play the game it always somewhere bugged and cant proggress at game specially fcking smartphone or computer guide stucking for exp game says X'personal stroy opened and u can look from there etc like that but there no photo of her or him or even photo there is u cant click to it. dev should more focus to bugs caus no matter game is how good it is useless if u cant play caus of bugs.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
I thought the entire purpose of this revamp was too reduce the grind and the bugs!? But how in the hell has the grind been reduced? The entire city is filled with stupid people who can't even keep track of FUCKING packages! I mean BoN has definitely got some unhealthy fascination with packages!! The grind has definitely not reduced. He, for some unknown reason, is neglecting content with the family and is wondering why his patreon count is dropping? I mean sorry but I can't defend him any longer. I honestly see no point in this remake!

IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
I don't know what to do next to phil's route I didn't go to his house for over 3 days but the hint doesn't change

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
SHE NEVER SHOWS! at what damned point is she supposed to show up? i tried before i talked to phil, 4 weeks later still no mom, so i talk to phil, then 2 weeks later still no mom, so i go buy the stupid fake pussy for him, she doesn't show up for two weeks, then i give the fake pussy to phil, get the quest to get bugs, whether i get the bugs or not, for two weeks still no mom, so i give the bugs to phil, then we go to the bar, he gets laid so then i wait another 2 weeks still no damned mom. WTF?!? be more specific cuz there is obviously something i am missing with this. cuz she never shows up in front of the school, never...
When the Quest hint says you have to wait for 3 days to meet Phil again you must do this I wrote. Stand before the school gate !!! and skip the time and you can see she appears after a time.

When you can´t maybe your save is buged.

YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
When the Quest hint says you have to wait for 3 days to meet Phil again you must do this I wrote. Stand before the school gate !!! and skip the time and you can see she appears after a time.

When you can´t maybe your save is buged.
I can even meet Phil in the school at all. But I'm not ready to replay all grind, espessially dates.
If author'll say to do that, I say goodbye to this game.

Last edited:

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Had only one bug throughout the whole game so far.
Revamp is way less laggy with better character development, better renders and less logical holes.
I just hope that he will not abandon it.

loliLover572

Jan 7, 2019
SHE NEVER SHOWS! at what damned point is she supposed to show up? i tried before i talked to phil, 4 weeks later still no mom, so i talk to phil, then 2 weeks later still no mom, so i go buy the stupid fake pussy for him, she doesn't show up for two weeks, then i give the fake pussy to phil, get the quest to get bugs, whether i get the bugs or not, for two weeks still no mom, so i give the bugs to phil, then we go to the bar, he gets laid so then i wait another 2 weeks still no damned mom. WTF?!? be more specific cuz there is obviously something i am missing with this. cuz she never shows up in front of the school, never...
Try going on the weekend around 15:00, too me was only when she would appear

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
We know it. We've already explained what to do to move forward with Phil's quest a million times, but most people keep asking without even searching this thread, because they don't even speak English: they are dudes who "googletranslate".
What do you expect? Some people are just to lazy to search and read the thread before asking a question. It was the exact same when the original MNL was out. Sometimes I truly worry for humanity.

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
I will start the game for the first time
Any tips for beginners?
Finish Jets training as soon as you can. So you can enjoy the scenes more.
Do the babysitting jobs. They pay you good early. (Also you can do only two out of four a week)
Take courses, on the phone/computer for the two available jobs to increase money and decrease working time.

The rest is pretty much straight forward since there are no penaltys anymore and there is an ingame guide.

Reactions: Panda Sarcástico
3.00 star(s) 137 Votes