tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
View attachment 477463

Forchrissssssssssssssssakee!!!!!!!! It happens at day 4... guys, try every afternoon at 15 until she appears. Shoot. :censored:
this is annoying, when the quest says talk to phil, is that when i wait for her at 15:00? or is it after i talk to phil the first time? so far no one has been clear on that, i've waited 4 weeks for his mom to show, nothing. i did talk to phil the first time, got his fake pussy, gave it to him, then waited, nothing, then i talked to him and got his stupid bugs, still nothing, then i got him laid, still nothing, now he has some technique he hasn't taught me yet. so when is it i see his mom?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I agree to improve the game characters by adding something like image, tattoos, clothes, ect. but I don't like the fact that they completely replace the character design that we were used to, that is, there are characters that looked good like Auntie Maggie or Mother Phil.
bleh tattoos, girls don't need tattoos! dunno why anyone would want to ruin skin by putting a stupid tattoo on it.

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
First... During Recess there is an "!" mark on the female toilets and I have no idea what to do with it...

any know what to do on this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Phil is just inside the main gate to the right. Time, if my memory is correct about 15:00. If not enter the gate at 7:00 and move time forward till you see him.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Don´t meet Phil for 3 days. At 15.00 hour his mom stand before the school wall. You must talk with her. Don`t got to Phil and wait till she apears again and talk with her. Meet Phil at night. After you talk with Phil talk with his mom. After this a lot of daily talking at night.
SHE NEVER SHOWS! at what damned point is she supposed to show up? i tried before i talked to phil, 4 weeks later still no mom, so i talk to phil, then 2 weeks later still no mom, so i go buy the stupid fake pussy for him, she doesn't show up for two weeks, then i give the fake pussy to phil, get the quest to get bugs, whether i get the bugs or not, for two weeks still no mom, so i give the bugs to phil, then we go to the bar, he gets laid so then i wait another 2 weeks still no damned mom. WTF?!? be more specific cuz there is obviously something i am missing with this. cuz she never shows up in front of the school, never...

YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
It's a fully bugged version. I cannot find Phil.
Some animations stuck in the middle of their playback.
Or author thinks that we have to play from his save anew?

impzz

Jun 1, 2017
My save is completey bugged now. Stuck on phone screen and Can't get out. I'll just have to wait for someone to post a full save :/

mrACman

Oct 28, 2017
I looked back several pages and cannot find the answer. On Institute quest it says to go to vents. I have already found Phil and a floppy disk. Go into vents and see a heart over the vent on the end but no character there and nothing happens when you click on the heart. Institution quest is stuck until I clear this quest.

Cramone

May 14, 2018
i really like old version of Jason Mom....
and...
¿how the crap i advance in phil mom? I wait like week and nothing happen, same happen all the time.

SleepyWarrior

Jul 16, 2018
Kinda surprised that no one has done a walk for the new version of the game after so many months. Also i guess all the game isn't in english huh... How far is the game actually translated? Because i get the text in spanish when we need to go to Miss Taylor's house and when i need to go help Maria's friend move in or something?

edit 1: let me correct myself now some stuff that were in english are now in spanish "like when it asks me if i want to go to sleep or where i want the bus to stop"

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes