Jan 9, 2019
Finish Jets training as soon as you can. So you can enjoy the scenes more.
Do the babysitting jobs. They pay you good early. (Also you can do only two out of four a week)
Take courses, on the phone/computer for the two available jobs to increase money and decrease working time.

The rest is pretty much straight forward since there are no penaltys anymore and there is an ingame guide.
Thanks I'll try

Jul 25, 2017
I ran into a game breaking bug. When you don’t find Sarah in her room and it says to find her at school to give her a card. But the problem is that she isn’t at school. There is a heart sign in a bubble in her spot popping up as if someone is talking, but there is nobody there, no guy or Sarah, can someone help me?

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Is it me, or BoN broke gallery again? The milf page just got axed big time

batman321456

Nov 26, 2016
I ran into a game breaking bug. When you don’t find Sarah in her room and it says to find her at school to give her a card. But the problem is that she isn’t at school. There is a heart sign in a bubble in her spot popping up as if someone is talking, but there is nobody there, no guy or Sarah, can someone help me?
same here no idea whats going on

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
I also started the game for the first time. But it seems like its bugging straight at the beginning. How to visit classes? All classes in school tell me to go to gym class. But if i go there the "hint menu" for school wont update and it seems like i am stucked at this point.
How often did you went there? I went there several times until game story progressed further.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I also started the game for the first time. But it seems like its bugging straight at the beginning. How to visit classes? All classes in school tell me to go to gym class. But if i go there the "hint menu" for school wont update and it seems like i am stucked at this point.
You have to enter gym and touch the orange icon. There's an icon in each class: you have to click on them in order to start class.

Reactions: Thargor

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
How often did you went there? I went there several times until game story progressed further.
I dont know i would say many times. I´ll try and go there some more times. Does the grades change by going to class or just through other events?

I went there some more times, would say i went there between 10-15 day yet and nothing happened or changed.

Last edited:

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
I dont know i would say many times. I´ll try and go there some more times. Does the grades change by going to class or just through other events?
There is no thing as grades and going to other classes is pointless if the guide doesn't say it. Just go to gym and attend classes until a scene appears.

Reactions: Panda Sarcástico

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
There is no thing as grades and going to other classes is pointless if the guide doesn't say it. Just go to gym and attend classes until a scene appears.
Do you know how long you went there? With grades i mean the result which you can see on the board in school.

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Do you know how long you went there? With grades i mean the result which you can see on the board in school.
I went to gym class pretty often, can't recall how often, but a lot more than you would expect.
How the grades work? No idea, I finished every possible character and did some optional stuff but for some reason only my math grade has risen. But they don't even matter (for now at least)

Reactions: Thargor

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
I went to gym class pretty often, can't recall how often, but a lot more than you would expect.
How the grades work? No idea, I finished every possible character and did some optional stuff but for some reason only my math grade has risen. But they don't even matter (for now at least)
Which scene should trigger? i am at like 30 days now and still nothing :(. Maybe its just bugging for ppl who started playing at v.0.003. I mean i got a playtime of like nearly 3hours and nothing happened yet in the gym.

Last edited:

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Which scene should trigger? i am at like 30 days now and still nothing :(. Maybe its just bugging for ppl who started playing at v.0.003. I mean i got a playtime of like nearly 3hours and nothing happened yet in the gym.
I triggered it on day 11. There should be a scene where you have swimming classes, get send to office and teachers see your dick.
After that guide says to me that I should attend history class.
Seems you encountered a major bug.
What I did:
-Didn't do any jobs since you get teleported at home when night arrives
-Did Jets training though
-Followed the story only

The only advice I could give you: Restart and do only story until game doesn't send you at home at night time.

Btw: I also started with the current version.

Nosurrender

Jun 7, 2017
School story say I should advance main story. Main story says that I should talk to Sarah at school. But she isn't at her usual spot. There is only a speach buble with a heart where she normaly is. Is she hiding somewhere?

Cramone

May 14, 2018
Man, some users are hilarious. I imagine memes of there post "like ¿no updated of Maria?....I dont care"
external-content.duckduckgo.com.gif

Mostly all users has good reasons about Revamp, because... most of us didnt wanted it (I hate unfinish things, because is reminder of myself).

I hope soon "Revamp" progress more than original. (we don't even get triads or gangs yet).

Personally I want more Taylor and Maria, or divergent stories like if you decide to not to rat the classmate, advance on that path.. not just "try again". For example the story already finished is that of The cheating wife, you keep secret, or expose her, both had diferent paths and you cant fix it.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 137 Votes