f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
Does Anyone Know how do I meet Alex, the sexshop girl. I never got her and at this point I think thats cuz I bugged the game.

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
I triggered it on day 11. There should be a scene where you have swimming classes, get send to office and teachers see your dick.
After that guide says to me that I should attend history class.
Seems you encountered a major bug.
What I did:
-Didn't do any jobs since you get teleported at home when night arrives
-Did Jets training though
-Followed the story only

The only advice I could give you: Restart and do only story until game doesn't send you at home at night time.

Btw: I also started with the current version.
I was standing next to school and just skipped the time, i havnet gotten teleported back home. Directly after the intro ends, i cannot go upstairs at home anymore without the bug menu. Yet i have a new bug, after playing through the tutorial i am stucked at the house and cannot leave, bc when i want to go outside the entry is like a border. I tried restarting several times now and everytime after i get ported at home from Warren after visiting Jet i cannot leave the house anymore.

Last edited:

Momo-XX

Feb 23, 2018
Anyone know how to switch back to enlish i was playing pressed something and now its all Spanish in the text

orianafan1

Mar 21, 2018
I have the sex resistance and sex skills bugged, I've done Jets classes and finished them but when I'm doing any sex scene the pleassure bar of the girl doessn't go up. In the stats it says I have 10 resistance and 40 skill.
Do I have to change them with cheats/saveeditor or there is any other way?

Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
I looked back several pages and cannot find the answer. On Institute quest it says to go to vents. I have already found Phil and a floppy disk. Go into vents and see a heart over the vent on the end but no character there and nothing happens when you click on the heart. Institution quest is stuck until I clear this quest.
That's from when you're supposed to find Phil, after you find him the quest line info doesn't update. He should be in the front of the school in the afternoons. You'll need to find three bugs which are found in the parks across the city, they look like butterflies, before the quest info updates again

qarnac

Jul 4, 2019
How to rename the character? Can anyone help me.
Look in your Items or Essential Items (I can't remember which) and you'll see an ID. Click on that and you can change your name. At this point the ID will disappear so you only get one change. Of course, you can use a save editor to get a new ID if you want to change it again or change a downloaded save.

Reactions: naughtyvikram

SleepyWarrior

Jul 16, 2018
Dayum.... I reached the scene where Rachel nearly got raped by Christian.... We need him to die soon. Also i'm kinda pissed off that in the end Sarah decide to play nice with him because that bastard got her good cards. Honestly i really don't understand the point of us being told that she is sexualy awakened and we need to pay attention to remors and stuff when there's shit about it xD

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes