chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Not a bad update. The dream Maria scene was a nice bonus (I eagerly anticipate when her content is restored) and the Milfs were nice. Wish Jason's mom had more sex scenes that showed more of a full profile, but they were still nice. And Ivy is interesting... but I REALLY hope she hasn't replaced Shasha. She was one of my favorites. Hope the blue-haired beauty will be featured in future updates since she has been rewritten as Nesrot's sister.

I don't get the fuss with all these apparent bugs though. My playthrough was completely bug free as were the previous two I played. Given the way the main story questline left off, we'll probably be getting Daisy/Beth next. At least that's what I'm assuming (I'm not a Patron, so I'm not privy to spoilers anymore) given that things are leading up to a party at Tom's where, given the similarities, we'll have to try and prevent Sarah from getting intimate with Christian similar to what we had to do with Sarah's boyfriend in the old version.

Anyway, I've attached a full save file to this post for those who want to enjoy all current content. It should have everything unlocked and has lots of money and all items. Stay positive, friends. All old content, plus new content, will be implemented as we go. I've said it before, but compared to most games this one has an insane amount of content. For those who keep whining about the Revamp or accusing Beggar of wanting to hoard cash... yeah, it sucks, but it's not like he's the first adult game creator to remake his product when he grew dissatisfied with hit.

Let's save the stones and pitchforks for if he Revamps the game a 3rd time. THAT would be a deal breaker and then all complaints would be justified. However, that IS NOT happening, so let's just try to enjoy the ride. To each their own though, as this is just my opinion.
Oh, My God! Buddy, what are you talking about? If Beggar begins to remake this game for the third time, he will simply finally kill all his remaining patrons. :cry: Yes, of course, MNL contains a huge amount of content compared to others, but the time passing game is very large, if you start from the beginning and do not use cheats. How exciting does the story have to be to keep you in the game for so long?
You're saying that murderously fat-assed ivy won't replace Sasha? Hmmm. :unsure: Hope young men nourish. Rachel had already replaced aunt Maggie as reporter. BON just threw out the game stunning beauty Maggie, replacing her tattooed squalor. Now the changes are waiting for a great guy named Nesrot. Change, my dear friends. Are we still waiting for a change?

jloki02

Sep 19, 2018
Idk why but I kept getting language change English from Spanish somehow. I tried with old save, day 17 and I played until day 27, and this happen in old save too. Anyone know how to fix this beside I learn Spanish lol?

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Idk why but I kept getting language change English from Spanish somehow. I tried with old save, day 17 and I played until day 27, and this happen in old save too. Anyone know how to fix this beside I learn Spanish lol?
I think it's funny :V I take it as people who speak Spanish and are having those moments when they forget any word in English and say it in Spanish :V but a serious answer I think there is no repair as far as

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Oh, my God, my dear friend! What kind of help do you need? Fuck!!! You are able to read several messages in previous posts, where similar to you losers have already been told: "WAIT for the next updates!!!" :cry:
Do you think I'm going to read 253 pages to find that answer, good joke, no, but can you really help me? (sorry if I sound rude is not my intention) :3

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Oh, My God! Buddy, what are you talking about? If Beggar begins to remake this game for the third time, he will simply finally kill all his remaining patrons. :cry: Yes, of course, MNL contains a huge amount of content compared to others, but the time passing game is very large, if you start from the beginning and do not use cheats. How exciting does the story have to be to keep you in the game for so long?
You're saying that murderously fat-assed ivy won't replace Sasha? Hmmm. :unsure: Hope young men nourish. Rachel had already replaced aunt Maggie as reporter. BON just threw out the game stunning beauty Maggie, replacing her tattooed squalor. Now the changes are waiting for a great guy named Nesrot. Change, my dear friends. Are we still waiting for a change?
Yeah, I'm not so hot on the new Maggie either. From hot redheaded Milf to a bob-cut, tattooed skinny woman. Not a great change, especially when bob haircuts and too many tattoos are both pretty large turn-offs for me personally. The Nesrot thing isn't that big a deal to me though, but his new look seems a bit more generic and douchy. While I liked the changes Jason and Phil's mom had, these changes are unfortunately something that we'll have to cope with. Maybe Maggie's old model will return in some form later though.

tonzak

Dec 18, 2016
How, if it's even possible, should I go about if I wanted to change a few things in the game?

RPGM games that I have edited or just looked at usually have a project file, but some don't.

There should really be a button in the same menu as "Spend Time", "Use smartphone", etc. that sets the time to afternoon or night. Or at least spends more time than 1 hour at a time.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes