TDP

Jul 4, 2018
soooo we cant drill a hole in sarahs room we cant get meet phils mom a second time I HOPE we get a Fix soon

Rizvi11

Jul 23, 2019
not played this for a while, so gave it another try today,tried 3 times to leave house for school for the first time against the clock but char freezes at the main gate,is this a known bug,if so is there a work around
I'm facing the same issue , any solution available pls ?!

Bolting

Nov 1, 2016
I finally got around to playing it but I don't understand why he revamped it at all if he's still making it a fucking chore to play.

Sergei33

Mar 21, 2019
The update is with errors, in the version of Mega came all the sexual encounters of the character who already had 2.3 and what comes later, all the sexual relations he has with everything / all and Futas that crosses.
Milf, classmates, etc etc

In the UPLOADHAVEN version, it forces you to start again, the saves are not 3.94 gigabytes tall, that of the MEGA 3.25 gigabytes, I don't provide the others I recommend waiting for a stable version

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
So when's the Mrs Bauman or Nadima content coming? searched through the whole image folder, didn't find them

Sergei33

Mar 21, 2019
You can't see Nadima, nor Mrs. Bauman, nor the Japanese girl are ready, but then there's everything to see Chloe everywhere

Evilbane

Sep 8, 2017
Anyone else have the bug where their game magicly changes language?? I would love some help if anyone knows a cure to this issue.

Sergei33

Mar 21, 2019
Anyone else have the bug where their game magicly changes language?? I would love some help if anyone knows a cure to this issue.
Theoretically at the beginning of the game you could choose in which language to play it, then it is in saved 23 for English and 24 for Spanish

Oct 19, 2018
So after I downloaded the newest version it seems that my saves from the old version don't work when I copied the files from the old version to this new version. Does anyone have a solution for this?

Edit: Mine also did not come with saves 23 and 24. I downloaded mine from the MEGA link.

Sergei33

Mar 21, 2019
So after I downloaded the newest version it seems that my saves from the old version don't work when I copied the files from the old version to this new version. Does anyone have a solution for this?

Edit: Mine also did not come with saves 23 and 24. I downloaded mine from the MEGA link.
In Mega's, did the images come to you, or did you get a new version of the game?

Evilbane

Sep 8, 2017
Theoretically at the beginning of the game you could choose in which language to play it, then it is in saved 23 for English and 24 for Spanish
Yeah my problem is that it randomly became spanish... is there anyway to change it back to english from within the game?

Oct 19, 2018
I had downloaded 0.0022 which was the most updated one a few months ago and cleared all the content. Then I downloaded 0.003 but it did not have a pre-existing save folder so I played the game and saved on a random number, then copied my old saves from 0.0022 to this one.

Edit: I am downloading from NOPY and will see if it comes with saves 23 &24 and if old saves work for this version.

Last edited:

Sergei33

Mar 21, 2019
I had downloaded 0.0022 which was the most updated one a few months ago and cleared all the content. Then I downloaded 0.003 but it did not have a pre-existing save folder so I played the game and saved on a random number, then copied my old saves from 0.0022 to this one.
And it worked? Because I tried something similar and did not allow me to grab the saves

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes