raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
I hope we can finally stop Christian in this update! I am really bored about this guy. In the old game was already a pain in the ass. But here is much more then that. Now i really hate him more than before. So i hope Beggar finally give us the choice to stop him.
How i want to kick is ass like in the pussy fighter.

lol someone know if pussyfighter return in this new version?
dude i am agree with you but i got a bad feeling about that

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Constix

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2017
I dont think Beggar put Netorare in the game, or at last till now he never add something like that in game. So I hope only a bad feeling remains or in case hope he gives us choice.
i was thinking of NTRing christian
Now thats the thing going in my head
i like to ntr instead of getting ntr ed

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
I dont think Beggar put Netorare in the game, or at last till now he never add something like that in game. So I hope only a bad feeling remains or in case hope he gives us choice.
Beggar has said quite frequently that the MC is the only one stealing girls. The only thing is that there may or may not be a few questlines where if you DELIBERATELY make a DUMBASS decision, you will permanently lose access to a girl. Carol's questline already showcased this. And even if you're an idiot who purposely makes the wrong choice, you aren't rewarded for it. So if there IS a scene of losing Sarah or something down the line (as there was in the old version if you didn't succeed with the stinkbomb) it'll only be the result of player stupidity or curiosity. And even then it'll just be a one-off thing with no continuation.

In short, this game will only have the MC be the one getting girls and stealing from others. He is the king. Unless you're brain-dead when making choices, there's nothing to worry about.

Constix

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2017
changing subjet i

maybe beggar are fixing some bugs :v
nah it could be net issue for some reason he could not upload game
net will be down(server)
nothing can be done in 5 hours may repacking for compressed an uploading it takes that much time

Reactions: raziel121z

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
i was thinking of NTRing christian
Now thats the thing going in my head
i like to ntr instead of getting ntr ed
Netori is the good way of NTR. And i think Beggar surelly add more of this in game.
MC already NTRing his father with Maria. In the old game MC NTRing also a worker (bricklayer if i write well)

Anyway Reid7 answer this question better than me

Beggar has said quite frequently that the MC is the only one stealing girls. The only thing is that there may or may not be a few questlines where if you DELIBERATELY make a DUMBASS decision, you will permanently lose access to a girl. Carol's questline already showcased this. And even if you're an idiot who purposely makes the wrong choice, you aren't rewarded for it. So if there IS a scene of losing Sarah or something down the line (as there was in the old version if you didn't succeed with the stinkbomb) it'll only be the result of player stupidity or curiosity. And even then it'll just be a one-off thing with no continuation.

In short, this game will only have the MC be the one getting girls and stealing from others. He is the king. Unless you're brain-dead when making choices, there's nothing to worry about.
lol you say better who i wanna say. I didn't know that Beggar had confirmed it
Now i fell much more relaxed thanks to this info. So thank you

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Netori is the good way of NTR. And i think Beggar surelly add more of this in game.
MC already NTRing his father with Maria. In the old game MC NTRing also a worker (bricklayer if i write well)

Anyway Reid7 answer this question better than me

lol you say better who i wanna say. I didn't know that Beggar had confirmed it
Now i fell much more relaxed thanks to this info. So thank you
No problem. Although there is NO DOUBT in my mind that there will be a handful of people who will overreact if there is a scene of Christian and Sarah together if you deliberately (stupidly) fail the quest. Hope there won't be too much misinformation spread around. Otherwise this thread will become a dumpster fire until the panic dies down.

Remember, friends: NPCs don't steal girls, the MC steals girls. Only the MC.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

jasfest

Jun 2, 2017
so, how are you guys holding up on the wait thats 30 minutes late already after 2 delays?

as someone from spain cant say this is surprising, people here have 0 commitment and discipline, so deadlines not being met are standard, so dont get your hopes up, i can totally see a new bug appearing and getting another delay even.

• Sad
Reactions: Pepmoreno

IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
so, how are you guys holding up on the wait thats 30 minutes late already after 2 delays?

as someone from spain cant say this is surprising, people here have 0 commitment and discipline, so deadlines not being met are standard, so dont get your hopes up, i can totally see a new bug appearing and getting another delay even.
I saw someone said that its gonna have a 5 hour delay so......

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes