lulzx

Jun 3, 2019
I tried this version0.003 with a clean start and here are the problems I've encountered, hoping the beggar or anyone can help me with,really appreciated:

1, I found that the Jet lessons didn't increase the sex endurance skill but resets it to 10.
2,After couple lessons of Jet, she told me she can only provide money instead of lessons, I'm not sure if it's a bug. How can I continue to learn new lessons?
3, Collecting Tinymon cards for Sarah: after 3-4 rounds of suspicious boxes collection and game cards exchanging, the boxes stop showing up and I can't find any box inany location of the map at any time.
4, Laura said to borrow Mc's computer and the walkthrought said to put shoes at the entrance when she uses the PC,but never came to use it, how can I trigger the scene?

BDI

May 23, 2017
I repeat 10 times and the mission does not end. in this version can not end the mission mrs Jordan and mrs Turner right?
In this versiuon, Mrs. Jordan DOES end and is repeatable it is Mrs. Turner that does not, maybe it will in the next update.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I tried this version0.003 with a clean start and here are the problems I've encountered, hoping the beggar or anyone can help me with,really appreciated:

1, I found that the Jet lessons didn't increase the sex endurance skill but resets it to 10.
2,After couple lessons of Jet, she told me she can only provide money instead of lessons, I'm not sure if it's a bug. How can I continue to learn new lessons?
3, Collecting Tinymon cards for Sarah: after 3-4 rounds of suspicious boxes collection and game cards exchanging, the boxes stop showing up and I can't find any box inany location of the map at any time.
4, Laura said to borrow Mc's computer and the walkthrought said to put shoes at the entrance when she uses the PC,but never came to use it, how can I trigger the scene?
1-2) For Jet skill i think is just a bug in the number, but the lesson work. I mean the sex endurance work, when you go with the girls/women MC is much more resistant. At the start me too, think the same. I see the counter go to 100 to 10 and... i was like... what? But every time the counter went down, the protagonist resisted more with women.
The lesson with Jet are just 2. One for endurance and the other for pleasure. After you learn and max both the skill. You just need to continue the game. Soon or later you start her main mission with Jet

3) For Sarah her mission at the moment from what I understand, we have to wait for the next update. You can just find 3-4 suspicous boxes. After... as i said we need to wait the next update and see if the developer have add more things with her.

4) For Laura, if i remember well, but perhaps not so well. I remember at later night (after midnight if I'm not mistaken)
You can see her in MC room. Just go down and click on the cabinet next to the front door. So MC remove his shoes and you can continue her mission. But Laura is Like Sarah. For now her mission is not finish.

Someone know when the next update coming out?

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
1-2) For Jet skill i think is just a bug in the number, but the lesson work. I mean the sex endurance work, when you go with the girls/women MC is much more resistant. At the start me too, think the same. I see the counter go to 100 to 10 and... i was like... what? But every time the counter went down, the protagonist resisted more with women.
The lesson with Jet are just 2. One for endurance and the other for pleasure. After you learn and max both the skill. You just need to continue the game. Soon or later you start her main mission with Jet

3) For Sarah her mission at the moment from what I understand, we have to wait for the next update. You can just find 3-4 suspicous boxes. After... as i said we need to wait the next update and see if the developer have add more things with her.

4) For Laura, if i remember well, but perhaps not so well. I remember at later night (after midnight if I'm not mistaken)
You can see her in MC room. Just go down and click on the cabinet next to the front door. So MC remove his shoes and you can continue her mission. But Laura is Like Sarah. For now her mission is not finish.

Someone know when the next update coming out?

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
He wont be at the gate like everyone else he's just outside the school door area. I believe you also have to check after lunch but before taking another class. It's been a while so forgive me if I'm wrong but if your just outside the door wait until he shows. He should be the only person in the front school grounds.
thanks man, but i just wait for him outside the school doors and nothing, and even fast time with my cellphone with the option wast time and nothing, if outside the school door area i can't find him

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019

Since some answered most of your questions:
3.Play the main quest and more will appear. Just one each time and the game will be very direct about them.

luciowb

Sep 28, 2017
Does anyone know what will come in this update Saturday?
My opinion, I think it will not be much, because so far beggar has not published anything regarding the content, not wanting to lose more subscriptions

Zyx7

May 24, 2018
Help me guys. Where should I talk to Phils mother after ignoring him for three days. A character is appearing though, in the afternoon, just in front of the school gate inside the school boundary but its not responding. No dialogues appear. I have already tried clicking on the character 50 times. mnl.jpg

RomeoNesh96

Oct 23, 2017
mayby its a surprise? Doesnt really matter once he releases it anyway, Im eagerly waiting for it, hope he brings the revamp version to the same level and on track story wise as the old game soon.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes