DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
updated sfw walkthrough till date, if anybody wants

VictorMC

May 2, 2017
Totally wrong. He started a vote with 2 options: continuing the original one and starting a new version. But no one knew he would do a revamp. After that, he made enough money and went to a lot vacation. He does not have any passion now.
you are wrong, he asked to update with errors or ufixed all the errors, he decided to make a new game on his own

purplepower

Feb 9, 2018
BoN went from 3k suporters from previous version, to 1k at the begining of the revamp, to 900, and now It's at 861 suporters. I'm very pessimistic about the future of this game... It's a pity... had a lot of potential...
i don't wanna sound like a shill but never at any point has beggar had 3000 patrons his peak was 1100 now he's at 800. I doubt he is going to "die" anytime soon if he does it will be a slow death, but him releasing updates at his pace is better than a lot of other adult games on patreon.

Aug 21, 2018
I deleted the game and my savegames by mistake. I really don’t want to start over. would anyone have save files until the latest version , please.

martinlongbow

Nov 30, 2018
Great graphics awful game. No clue what to do most of the time. every building is a maze. no list of quests etc... just painful. why do you make me do errands all the time? this is supposed to be a game ....

Last edited:
Reactions: Papercut

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
Great graphics awful game. No clue what to do most of the time. every building is a maze. no list of quests etc... just painful. why do you make me do errands all the time? this is supposed to be a game ....
i dont think you and i are playing the same game. if you need help, you can always check on your phone for clues

Reactions: Plingerstorm

sererop

Dec 31, 2017
Hello colleagues! Not the gamers, but the programmers of this game, one file of two languages, split another file for Spanish, the programmer takes the action of the games easier, and earlier the old version was faster one language than the new version of Revamp

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes