Sn3Rf!

Feb 6, 2018
Can anyone tell me where Phil's house is? I can't remember the address and it seems like I've searched the town a dozen or so times but still cant find it.

• Angry
Reactions: Snow972

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Well if he wanted to avoid the incest rules on Patreon he could've just changed how the characters talked to each other... for example if MC wanted to talk to Maria, instead of calling her stepmother he could've called her Landlady like in Summertime Saga but instead of changing every character's looks he could've leave them like they are
I actually dislike when games do this. "Landlady" for the moms or "Roommate" for sisters or what have you just sounds so innocuous. This is just my personal opinion, but I prefer the step family distinction over actual incest. I actually never really understood why it seems to be such a sticking point for some. Because of the taboo? Because of the familial relation instead of strangers who are meant to become family but become lovers instead? And Lucy and Sarah are the MC's actual family, and we will get content with them as Beggar has confirmed several times.

Each to their own in the end. I like the step family dynamic and I'm glad Beggar went in this direction. I look forward to when Maria, Laura and Amy get their content back in. Sarah too. And whenever Lucy gets her time to shine.

Reactions: PJVF

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
I actually dislike when games do this. "Landlady" for the moms or "Roommate" for sisters or what have you just sounds so innocuous. This is just my personal opinion, but I prefer the step family distinction over actual incest. I actually never really understood why it seems to be such a sticking point for some. Because of the taboo? Because of the familial relation instead of strangers who are meant to become family but become lovers instead? And Lucy and Sarah are the MC's actual family, and we will get content with them as Beggar has confirmed several times.

Each to their own in the end. I like the step family dynamic and I'm glad Beggar went in this direction. I look forward to when Maria, Laura and Amy get their content back in. Sarah too. And whenever Lucy gets her time to shine.
Because for Patreon step family is still incest, that's why if they want to evade any kind of trouble with Patreon they have to go for the "Landlady" and "roommate".

Reactions: obibobi and PJVF

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Because for Patreon step family is still incest, that's why if they want to evade any kind of trouble with Patreon they have to go for the "Landlady" and "roommate".
I don't know Patreon policy word for word, but I think as long as nothing explicit is stated in regarding the content Beggar is in the clear. All his patreon profile states is that you get into sexy situations and interact with sexy girls. Nothing specific about nailing step or actual family, and unless that's actually spelled out I don't think he'd get flagged. There are a handful of other adult games on patreon that have similar themes but their descriptions are deliberately vague so they can get away with including that sort of content. Then there are those who just keep actual discussions pertaining to content through their discord and avoid Patreon's radar completely.

Point is, I think Beggar is safe for now. We'll still be getting some great content. Looking forward to next Saturday since I think Tom's party is the next story plot point, which means Daisy and Beth may be returning.

Reactions: TakaHiro45

TakaHiro45

Aug 17, 2018
I stuck on ms. Turner quest. Only i know, i have to do 'something' in school. I check the walkthrought and it say. "Go to school and complete the mission) help me

Reactions: meme34566

Hugo.Tropzht

Jun 10, 2018
If you have rpg maker you could probably just download the old version of the game and unpack everything. Then make a new project in rpg maker and copy the folders from the unpacked version into you new rpg maker file and then make changes. I’m not sure exactly how it works but worst case scenerio you could just rebuild it better with all the same assets lol. Unless you want his permission to do something like that first which is understandable since he did make all that stuff.
You may be right with this kind of "reverse engineering". But I don't want to do it without his agreeing.

Reactions: Stalkerdude

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Лучше убрать второй испанский язык менее сложно
амбараба цицци цоццо, тре циветте сул цомo
че фацевано л'аморе цон ла фиглиа дел дотторе
ил дотторе си аммало, амбараба цицци цоццо

Mar 28, 2019
BoN went from 3k suporters from previous version, to 1k at the begining of the revamp, to 900, and now It's at 861 suporters. I'm very pessimistic about the future of this game... It's a pity... had a lot of potential...
The latest version is sh*t. Many bugs still unsolved and my laptop crashed a lot.

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2019
I don't think BoN reads this forum, so losing patreons is his fault.
My opinion is, he made the revamp to avoid Patreon rules that involving incest.
Considering the fact that he is not a programmer but artist, i understand the difficulties he have to release new updates in time.
I also believe his biggest mistake was not to finish the previous game, he needed only 2 or 3 updates until the finish.
If he did that, i don't think the patreon abandon him and he was be able to start MNL2 with the new style that he using now, with max support.
I just hope he not continue make mistakes like that if he ever start MNL2.
Totally wrong. He started a vote with 2 options: continuing the original one and starting a new version. But no one knew he would do a revamp. After that, he made enough money and went to a lot vacation. He does not have any passion now.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes