MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
so whats is the difference between this one and the original?
-Plot got slightly rewritten
-Penaltys got removed
-Sex mechanic got reworked a bit. Animations are the same though.

At this point there are still a lot of scenes missing from the original.

JPatrick

Oct 12, 2018
The sex stats are pissing me off, while I was doing the jet classes the endurance went up and down, it ended in 10 while sex skill is at max. This sucks beacause the sex scenes don't last more than a few seconds and endurace can't be increased with classes anymore.
In other saves it happened in both stats, does anyone know a way to edit them with the editor or something?
The current update allows you to last longer in sex scenes for both the main character and his sex partner. This can be done after you complete Phil's quest

Stalkerdude

May 21, 2017
I wrote BON an email some weeks ago to ask, if he is willing to release the old game with all develop-files, so I or someone else can do what we wanted him to do and get all bugs out of the game. He never answered me. Don't get me wrong, on the one side it is absolutely ok to deny this, it is his game and he can decide. On the other side, he is not going to develop this game any further, so why should he care? The old game was very good and I think we all are interested in a fixed version. On the third side, I was a supporter at these days and I supported him a long time and I'm not the only one. Is it really wrong to say that with all this money we have a right for a release of the develop-version of the old game? He developed it because of our money.
If you have rpg maker you could probably just download the old version of the game and unpack everything. Then make a new project in rpg maker and copy the folders from the unpacked version into you new rpg maker file and then make changes. I’m not sure exactly how it works but worst case scenerio you could just rebuild it better with all the same assets lol. Unless you want his permission to do something like that first which is understandable since he did make all that stuff.

hathaison2708

May 3, 2018
i'm being stucked in family quest, which force me to meet sarah at home and then nothing else happend. Any1 can help me ? (in altic's hole of sarah quest)

Last edited:

kale123

Feb 11, 2018
Where the hell is Phil ?
im supposed to meet him at main entrance of school ??
hide and seek gone wrong !!

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
It actually don’t have any future from what i see now his remaining supporters should stop too so he would get his lazy ass moving
BoN went from 3k suporters from previous version, to 1k at the begining of the revamp, to 900, and now It's at 861 suporters. I'm very pessimistic about the future of this game... It's a pity... had a lot of potential...

Reactions: Snow972 and witteb

jsf.1998

Dec 10, 2017
This game died after 2.1, I just hope two things, or it goes out or changes the way he's doing this game, which I find difficult.
:mad::mad:

bb07

Dec 27, 2018
why are you saying that when you don't know that? people have lives you know, if he had to leave on a trip cause something came up, then had to leave cause something came up, period. It's not the end of the world if you have to wait a bit longer for an update.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
I don't think BoN reads this forum, so losing patreons is his fault.
My opinion is, he made the revamp to avoid Patreon rules that involving incest.
Considering the fact that he is not a programmer but artist, i understand the difficulties he have to release new updates in time.
I also believe his biggest mistake was not to finish the previous game, he needed only 2 or 3 updates until the finish.
If he did that, i don't think the patreon abandon him and he was be able to start MNL2 with the new style that he using now, with max support.
I just hope he not continue make mistakes like that if he ever start MNL2.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
why are you saying that when you don't know that? people have lives you know, if he had to leave on a trip cause something came up, then had to leave cause something came up, period. It's not the end of the world if you have to wait a bit longer for an update.
Some people is following him since - almost - the beginning. So, they/we know what to expect from him.

I'm assuming most people dislike the revamp because its basically recycling and him just being lazy but honestly I found the revamp to be quiet nice actually. You guys need to be more patient, bashing the game won't solve anything but him losing motivation to put out any updates.
He doesn't speak English and he doesn't come here to read what people think.

Most of all, anybody is entitled to write anything he/she wants as long as he/she follows F95's rules.

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
A question to see if someone can answer me in the changes says that the next patch will put the events of the house, do you know if the route of Miss Turner is finished once?

brunx99

Sep 11, 2017
Can someone please help me where is phils mother after three days she isnt infront of the school after class?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I don't think BoN reads this forum, so losing patreons is his fault.
My opinion is, he made the revamp to avoid Patreon rules that involving incest.
Considering the fact that he is not a programmer but artist, i understand the difficulties he have to release new updates in time.
I also believe his biggest mistake was not to finish the previous game, he needed only 2 or 3 updates until the finish.
If he did that, i don't think the patreon abandon him and he was be able to start MNL2 with the new style that he using now, with max support.
I just hope he not continue make mistakes like that if he ever start MNL2.
Well if he wanted to avoid the incest rules on Patreon he could've just changed how the characters talked to each other... for example if MC wanted to talk to Maria, instead of calling her stepmother he could've called her Landlady like in Summertime Saga but instead of changing every character's looks he could've leave them like they are

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Well if he wanted to avoid the incest rules on Patreon he could've just changed how the characters talked to each other... for example if MC wanted to talk to Maria, instead of calling her stepmother he could've called her Landlady like in Summertime Saga but instead of changing every character's looks he could've leave them like they are
I agree he could do that.
Then maybe he want to train himself for the MNL2 with that new approach.
The conclusion is that 2 years of creation of a very good game went to the trash.
I can't understand his decision to change the game right before the end, he could end it to secure his patreon and then to start this new project as alternative story.

Mxminer

Sep 24, 2017
Some people is following him since - almost - the beginning. So, they/we know what to expect from him.

He doesn't speak English and he doesn't come here to read what people think.

Most of all, anybody is entitled to write anything he/she wants as long as he/she follows F95's rules.
Of course they are entitled to their own opinion but even devs have their limits I mean they can keep bashing it personal me I've seen devs stop making games because of stuff like this and honestly I don't want this game to be abandoned. They don't only complain on here btw its else where too but I'm sure the dev is reading most of the comments that how they know if the game is doing good or not.

Reactions: bb07 and laxlano
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes