Aug 1, 2017
Ahh great then. I hope you'll bring it all up and I have another question. Is this one with all the choices included? Or just the one you chose? What I mean is for example the video tutorial is with the 4 mafias or did you just choose one mafia to do all the video tutorial? (an example)

Hello! I would have liked to make the videos of all the options but that would take me much more time (that in fact this game does not deserve so much effort)

Dragonate

Nov 18, 2016
I have stuck at Amy watch TV at night some time. I have try everything (every single hour and day)but nothg work, can anyone help pls. And if anyone know the variables to edit it will be perfect

Last edited:
May 18, 2017
The hospital content was big...but that's not what i was hoping for. What is the point of adding new stuff if people want the old to come back which there is plenty off to reinstate. I personally wanted story for a next girl with dates, plus dates with a girl i already have unlocked.
BTW the hospital job is bugged. After completing everything there, you can unlock the last study in your phone...again (lesson 3 of last study). Then the game proxs the wheelchair event...except there are no wheelchairs and you are stuck.
The magazine on the shelf of the food store in south downtown is still bugged...
Wheelchair is there but hidden. This is the location:
1577565997077.png

EDIT: Actually you need 6 wheelchairs. All of them is hidden around. Just try to move around. If you can't pass to somewhere it means wheelchair is on your way.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
First of all Merry Christmas y'all filthy animals i just got back from my holiday trip with my family and I decided to take a look of how things are going in this thread...and so far I saw a lot of disappointment(not a surprise seeing how BoN changed every god damn character's look)also i've mentioned this a couple of times but MNL withouth incest isn't the true MNL we "veterans"of the game know it,a simple example is DC's game is Summertime Saga had incest in it but DC had to remove to due to Patreon rules and if you play it right now withouth the incest text it doesn't feel "full",it's hard to explain but i hope you understand me,yes you can install and put the incest mod in the game and voila' everything is like before but it's not like it was before.

To start things off with a recap of this year:

1.He(BoN) decided to make a revamp of the game but eith better characters,story and bug free even though if i'm not mistaken no one asked for that,people wanted simply to have a bug free game but with the same characters,story and design so he did a revamp.

2.He decided to change Maria's personality,he got rid of the hot aunt maggie from MNL 2.1 and honestly if Maggie from MNL 2.1 loooed like that i'd be balls deep in her,he changed Amy and Laura's personalities.

3.Now he decided to change Nesrot's appearence.

4.There's WAY less content,interactions and sex scenes than the 2.1 version and that's a fact !!!
If someone think i'm wrong please play the sex scenes in the 2.1 version and compare them ti the revamp.

5.He completely and I mean CMPLETELY changed the whole story of MNL now it feels like i'm playing a game for retards with this new "walkthrough" implemented on the phone.

6.oh yeah we now are learning spanish language cuz i read in some quest the game tells you what to do in spanish not english.

I saw and heard people "don't worry old scenes will come back eventually"sorry but how do you expect the old scenes to come back when half of the old scenes are not here when he launched the revamp ?
Scenes like the sex in the laundry room with Maria,the scene in the hallway when you see her doing her training or even the scene when she comes to your room at night craving for that D,old scenes are not gonna come back and they never will simply because BonN wants to do a "simplified" version of MNL and yes he just doesn't care what people think.

So yeah that's the recap of the year of the revamp,and it's a straight no for me the revamp was and still is one of his worst decisions,someone will not agree with me but that's my honest opinion and if you don't like it well to each their own.

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
Can someone tell me how to get out of bug when i need to tap W im playing it on android so pls tell me someonw
You can't, you need to wait for a decent port with that command implemented I suggest getting on SensitiveUsername's discord and asking him as he made the one for 0.0023 and it was decent

Dragonate

Nov 18, 2016
ok..... i have download the game 3 times and start from the beginning more than 5 times already, every single time i'm stuck at "Amy watch TV at night some time" can anyone help PLS

CashMan

Jan 10, 2018
ok..... i have download the game 3 times and start from the beginning more than 5 times already, every single time i'm stuck at "Amy watch TV at night some time" can anyone help PLS
Yeah what you need to do is................................................... give up and play a different game (i.e2.1)!!

tyutyujj

Aug 31, 2018
There is a end for Jason and Mrs.Jordan ? It doesn't say end of the content in the "?" even after unlock every sex scene

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You forgot MC's twin sister, Sarah who literally hates you now...because you hate the bully guy(who is nice to her...bc he wants to fuck her silly out of spite of you...like clear cuckolding intents)...and now Sarah can cuckold you WITH HIM!(if you don't give her enough attention and focus on other things first)...while in the original game, she has a secret crush on you(which is basically the main reason why she agrees to dance almost naked since the beginning of the game) and even in the intro MC and Sarah are literally partner into the "let's deal with our new stepfamily but remember we're siblings and we love each other" kind of speech before actually being introduced to Maria, Amy and Laurie before going to school.

Rachel was our best friend since the childhood along with the other two guys...and the Punk girl...was just a lame excuse to lose MC's V-card (and in the basic game/before 2.0 she wasn't even there) and then move away...NOW MC is the one moving away from the town...and simply Rachel, Marcus and the other friend are a group because... feel good together..? Like the classic bunch of lazyasses that somehow takes decent grades every test because either they cheat or copy from each other(or bc Rachel helps them)

This revamp is an insult...feel free to send me a warning or hate me...or ban me...

Last edited:

Dnshero

Dec 8, 2019
My New Life: REVAMP [v0.003 Alpha Test] [Beggar of Net] (3.98 gb rar pc source)
468 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
thanks bro

idkdgaf

Mar 31, 2019
How do you know when you've unlocked every position for a character? is there always a gap in-between as well?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes