Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
It is advisable to wait for future updates. Currently in the game, Sarah is his sister and Lucy is the mother.

But will he really say that and will we have sex scenes? When that happens, we can change things like texts and all the stuff.
BON need to do the sex scene first and after we can chang text

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
Started the game from the beginning (Windows v.03), go through the tutorials once again and gets stuck once again to bugs (4th time i tired this revamp, all times left and unfinished due to bugs). This time the main story wont even progress after the point i meet jet with warren. After the first scripted scene with Jet, the MC says "I should get home" while he is already home. Cant go upstairs to my room either without using the bug fixer. It annoys me - im always stalemated by bugs while everyone else seems to get passed or not encounter them entirely.

Any solutions to the jet+warren encounter is appreciated.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
On which channel of BoN discord server that pic because I can't find it
No idea. I'm not currently a patron so I have no access to the discord. My assumption is that it would be on the higher tier patron servers like 'spoilers' or something.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
No idea. I'm not currently a patron so I have no access to the discord. My assumption is that it would be on the higher tier patron servers like 'spoilers' or something.
He posted it at "General" chat. It's just a test, nothing official.

FireFunk

Mystery
Respected User
Mar 4, 2019
Hello everyone, I am uploading the complete guide to 100% of this version (2.1 Extras) on video, in case anyone is interested I leave the link to my channel:

You should post on old game thread. This is revamp thread.
By the way great work.

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
I'm confused about this incest question. Isn't Sarah the actual sister of the MC? And you do fuck her - not in the revamp so far but the pics are there. Real mom is just bonus as far as I'm concerned

Stalkerdude

May 21, 2017
If anyone hopping and waiting for incest content, there won't be.

I knew that a reason for the revamp is to avoid incest so I guess my thought was true. View attachment 489375
If he is being asked that on patreon, it would be pretty stupid for him to say, "yes lots of incest!" or anything like that and even on his discord if he is just not giving clear answers or saying no when asked he, might just be trying to cover his ass which is a good idea. There is still incest in the game currently so I think we all need to just wait and see what he does and not hang on everything he says.

Reactions: Big Daddy

BaNaNaBoI123

Nov 25, 2017
Sry there aren't any bug fixes for this game as far as I know. Hopefully you have made backup save file before the event.
I fixed it, all you have to do is click the circle that appears in Old Quarter (it's still there if the quest is bugged) and then avoid taht part until you can go to work again (I used the bus to go to school and back home then went to work).

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes