- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
I know we can but what about the assets I mean if he didn't make an image or animation of it is it possible?
It is advisable to wait for future updates. Currently in the game, Sarah is his sister and Lucy is the mother.

But will he really say that and will we have sex scenes? When that happens, we can change things like texts and all the stuff.

barrio96

Jun 5, 2018
im stuck, its says i need to "talk with phil in main entrance in school" but i cant find him at any hour. can anybody help me

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
im stuck, its says i need to "talk with phil in main entrance in school" but i cant find him at any hour. can anybody help me
- Stop going to Phil's house about 3 days.
- After this, Phil's mom will appear in front of School at afternoon (15:00)

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Can any donner tell us what is happening in this post from BoN:
" "

We will get an update before the end of the year or what?

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
My buddy on the discord shared this with me. Beggar apparently made it for fun. Let's hope this scene will become reality in the future, right?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On which channel of BoN discord server that pic because I can't find it

Last edited:

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Strange that he says all that. since his revamp riddled in bugs too.. :devilish: :unsure: some are even game breaking.
I do remember well that once he wrote that his cat hurt his/her legs and he/she underwent surgery, therefore he had to postpone the update. Now we discover that the cat is a dog.

The Dude has no pride.

Once again, I'm quoting myself: " the first F95 golden rule is: whenever an author starts talking about his personal issues on Patreon/Discord/his blog the game is doomed." This rule never failed.

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Beggar writes that one of the reasons he started Revamp is insufficient programming skills. Hmmm... As for me, bug's in revamp already slightly exceeded their number in the good old MNL :cry: The main trouble Revamp that the plot of the game has become linear :mad: What is the secret of his misunderstanding?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes