Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Can you help me ? Quest says to talk to Sarah in school. But she has disappeared, i only see a heart bubble thing where she used to stand. What to do ??
Atlan have you solved your problem since? I have the same one:

Capture.JPG

EDIT: switch 143 OFF and she is there again.

Last edited:

JayDubya

Aug 22, 2018
What the phone tip says?
nothing useful.....i monkeyed with the sav file and got past it but I never did play it out succesfully. I got the message on diary afterwards so I am moving on. not really thrilled with this version of the game the other one had issues but this one is not living up to the first ones reputation.

EddieD

Mar 18, 2018
Does the revamp has all the content from the old 2.1 version or is it slowly added with each patch?

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
I've completed everything so far in this release (I think), but some things I don't understand:
- Miss Turner: phone says "go to school and complete missions" but school says "not more content".
- Sarah: "find suspicious packages". I've collected 14 so far. Am I really missing one or should I wait for the next release?
- Miss Jordan: "visit her home", though I did every possible sex position with her already.
- Pam: same problem, I've done everything with her already.
- Jason: same problem again, I've done everything with his mom.

banas

Mar 12, 2019
How to progress from gymnastic class quest? I've attended this class 15 times and nothing happening

Jodi088

Oct 4, 2019
Question, I've downloaded but haven't had time to play yet but since there are a lot of pages on this; what exactly does this have in regards to futa?

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Question, I've downloaded but haven't had time to play yet but since there are a lot of pages on this; what exactly does this have in regards to futa?
Only 3-4 scenes or so with one character and it's completly optional

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes