QQA

Dec 31, 2017
Wait, so is the layout the only thing that's different on the REVAMPED version? Saw at the screenshots on the front page and they look familiar.

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Wait, so is the layout the only thing that's different on the REVAMPED version? Saw at the screenshots on the front page and they look familiar.
He only re-used the scenes but most the game has changed like unlocking side characters, the jobs, the sex mechanic and some annyoing stuff like penaltys have been removed.

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
Well, I guess there are many ways to make Phil's mother appear at 15:00 in the afternoon. I don't know what to do!

Froilan

May 30, 2017
I need to talk to Phil at the entrance to the school but he doesn't appear. I think it's bugged or I'm doing something wrong

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Seems like we gonna get more house events and Tom's party! BoN is making up his mind about the rest of the content.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Revamp is just a new layout, remaded story and design of some characters.

Reactions: QQA

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
well, tyna,daisy,asian,muslim and maria family need gang content
that left charles,marcus,music teacher,miss glober(sport teacher), ms turner and morgan
maybe a surprise rosalva come back or maid content

FireFunk

Mystery
Respected User
Mar 4, 2019
How to get in Phill house I talked him in hornet pub but I can't go in his house.

Nosurrender

Jun 7, 2017
For Phil's mom, just stand in front of the school gate and spam the spend time option until she appears.
Haven't found a solution to the invisible Sarah though this is really game breaking.

School missions tell me to continue main missions.
Main missions tell me to speak to her at school.
She isn't at school but there is a floating heart bubble where she should be.
I continued to complete side characters and now there is another boy in front of where she should be with his own heart bubble. Still can't interact with him nor her.

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes