Flubberduck

Sep 14, 2018
Anyone know how I change the name of the Main Character? Trying to use a save editor and I don't have the option to edit the name, is the option in another file?

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
Can someone tell me where the game ends, like I play the other game version and I like to know if this one is on the same level or is behind in terms of missions and characters I play with.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Dear friends, unfortunately the game is full of bugs and it is not advisable to star from the old save games.

I had to play it all over again from scratch.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Dear friends, unfortunately the game is full of bugs and it is not advisable to star from the old save games.

I had to play it all over again from scratch.
I used my old save from 0.002.3 to move on with the game and I completed Phil's and Jason's quests and all without any problems. They couldn't complete them because they are... scatterbrains (to say the least).

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
:LOL:
I also finish this update using my save form v. 0.002.3 and i didn't encounter any serious bug.
As for Phill's quest, i waited 3 days and i found his mother in frond of the school, after that i visited him (this may consider as a small bug) but i had to wait 3 more days and talk again to his mother in front of school to be able to finish the quest.

Logan3000x

Oct 10, 2018
Go to the panels on your right, you need to set the value to 11 to make it work and unlock the doors.

Sarah and the MC are not real brother and sister? Is Lucy not the mom?
I try to but nothing happens. there is no interaction with panel after tom and his girl cutscene

JayDubya

Aug 22, 2018
ok seem to get stuck after moms presentation and we sleep together I wake up when dad gets home run out naked and cant do anything else I find myself sleeping in my own bed and cant get dressed or go anywhere downstairs....any ideas?

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
ok seem to get stuck after moms presentation and we sleep together I wake up when dad gets home run out naked and cant do anything else I find myself sleeping in my own bed and cant get dressed or go anywhere downstairs....any ideas?
What the phone tip says?

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Anyone have that anal sex scene with sarah of the last version?
Is just a hard slap on Sarah's ass not enough for you? The relationship should develop gradually. Oh, My God, I can't imagine what you'd do to your little sister, even in your dreams :cry: BDSM forever!

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes