STEVEN1771

May 8, 2019
Have a Quest Icon above door next to boys toilets in the Recess Yard however i cant do anything? someone help?
Also the vents after i found Phill still have a icon but ant interact i dont no what to do i just finished Nadines Quest?

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Patreon post:

Release Date: January 11th, 2020
I want to release a TON of new content for the next expansion. This will most definitely include Tom’s party and the house content. Then I’d like to add a bunch of storyline to truly advance everything and really bring it forward. I know that the release date is rather late, but it’s because I’m going to be taking a week off to celebrate Christmas and disconnect. It’s been a tough year.
The year in review:
Yes, it really has been a tough year. The revanp. That much-loved, oft-loved Revamp. Why did I even do the damn thing? Well, allow me to try and explain it to you. For version 2.1, I decided to turn a new leaf and change things up bigtime. Then I got bored. I literally got bored of my own game. The script was trash, and some mistakes here and there had my game lost. As I’ve explained (numerous times), My New Life started out because I was broke, bound to be living on the street, and to top it all off, something I’ve never shared before, was that my dog broke his ligaments, leaving me with having to pay for an operation that cost $500. Half a mil that I didn’t have. Because my drawings didn’t give me anything to live off of, I decided to try and make a videogame. I watched some tutorials, and got right to work. I never even fathomed getting as far as having my very own patrons on Patreon. It was sooooo difficult for me at the beginning, especially teaching myself programming on the fly. I didn’t even have two seconds to think about a script or storyline. In other words, this is all reflected in the original game. The script was bad, incoherent, and full of flat characters. The mechanics were absurd, and lots of things were left half-done and forgotten. I’m so much better at programming now - I’ve pretty much mastered it by now - and I don’t make nearly as many mistakes. There’s now so much more coherency! This is what led me to think that I could fix all the code in the game and improve it. And what happened? Why did I start the Revamp from scratch? Well, there were various reasons:
1- First of all, I started to fix the original game’s code, and it was a nightmare. I had to reprogram everything, and I didn’t understand certain things that I had initially programmed. Allow me to explain. What I used to code with 10 orders I now did with 2 or 3. Basically, there was an endless stream of bugs!
2- Alright. I admit it. I started out making a pirated version of RPG Maker. What did you want me to do? I was broke. It might seem stupid, but it’s not. Well, I’d love it if you could load your game from MNL1 into MNL2. The decisions made in 1 affect 2, too!
So, that was just impossible with the original game. For now, it seems as if the Revamp can stand on its own even though it began and was made by the official version of RPG Maker.
3- The script, the script, the script. It was terrible! Plain and simple. It makes me laugh when people tell me the old story was better. What the FUCK!?!? What are you even saying??? It makes no fucking sense to me.
BEWARE! The following MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS! Let’s go review the original story of My New Life. You’re a bigwig mafioso’s son. Your father is the right hand man of the biggest mob-boss in the country. They are childhood friends, but you haven’t seen him in your 18 years of life. You move to a nice big new apartment in the downtown area. (I suppose a scientist and a mafioso wouldn’t skimp for anything less.) You go to a new school, and for some magical reason, you’ve got your best lifelong friends at your new school with you. Your friend Rachel, a robust character with personality who decides to be your girl because you gave her a box of chocolates and swapped your exam with her.
Things then start to get better at home.
The old Maria. What can we say about the old Maria. What a big difference from the revamp. A gorgeous blonde with huge tits and an even bigger work ethic. She’s a scientist with huge potential, one of the true greats, but struggles to not just be seen for her blond hair or enormous tits, but for her intelligence!
She meets a guy who can help give her the chance to work in a prestigious lab and become one of the leading national scientists, even if it means having to put up with a truly nasty man. The protagonist finds in her someone who can help him achieve his goal, revealing to him desire backed up with love and care - not just sex!
She cannot even be compared to the Maria from MNL1, the Maria whose lab you went to and stole some files for a friggen blowjob. That’s deep! (Pun intended!)
Well, the aforementioned are the reasons why I did the Revamp, and it’s been a real struggle.
On top of that, it’s been a really tough year for me. Remember when my computer started messing up bigtime?? I bought myself a new one, paying heed to the advice I had been given, paying it from Dell, with the technical assistance for companies and businesses included. In October, the computer just up and dies on me, and I had to fight with Dell for months. It was a total nightmare. Then my new (replacement) computer appears, but in pieces. I kept my mouth shut in an attempt to avoid making things worse. I still can't buy a new computer. Spain is thus finding competent people is an impossible mission.
I’ve also had some family and personal problems this year.
I give the year a mark of 60%, and am damn sure that 2020’s gonna be a better year!!!!!!
The FUTURE:
I want to finish off the Revamp in March, so that MNL1 can be done by September, ready to launch MNL2 in November. Really hoping to not suffer any delays, but it’s definitely a possibility. That’s my plan and intention, at least.
I know this was a long read! Thanks for sticking with me.
Take care! All the best!

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
If anyone hopping and waiting for incest content, there won't be.

I knew that a reason for the revamp is to avoid incest so I guess my thought was true. Screenshot_20191217-200022_Patreon.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: Johnny6

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
so, he is gonna implement all the old content for March?, idk rick, there is many things missing for only 3 months

Reactions: Jarul

Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
Any idea on what to do here on the roof? I can't find the generator nor the stalker....
ss2.PNG
ss.PNG

EDIT: i solved! Appearently you can pass trought the fence...
sss.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: midasitm

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Patreon post:

Release Date: January 11th, 2020
I want to release a TON of new content for the next expansion. This will most definitely include Tom’s party and the house content. Then I’d like to add a bunch of storyline to truly advance everything and really bring it forward. I know that the release date is rather late, but it’s because I’m going to be taking a week off to celebrate Christmas and disconnect. It’s been a tough year.
The year in review:
Yes, it really has been a tough year. The revanp. That much-loved, oft-loved Revamp. Why did I even do the damn thing? Well, allow me to try and explain it to you. For version 2.1, I decided to turn a new leaf and change things up bigtime. Then I got bored. I literally got bored of my own game. The script was trash, and some mistakes here and there had my game lost. As I’ve explained (numerous times), My New Life started out because I was broke, bound to be living on the street, and to top it all off, something I’ve never shared before, was that my dog broke his ligaments, leaving me with having to pay for an operation that cost $500. Half a mil that I didn’t have. Because my drawings didn’t give me anything to live off of, I decided to try and make a videogame. I watched some tutorials, and got right to work. I never even fathomed getting as far as having my very own patrons on Patreon. It was sooooo difficult for me at the beginning, especially teaching myself programming on the fly. I didn’t even have two seconds to think about a script or storyline. In other words, this is all reflected in the original game. The script was bad, incoherent, and full of flat characters. The mechanics were absurd, and lots of things were left half-done and forgotten. I’m so much better at programming now - I’ve pretty much mastered it by now - and I don’t make nearly as many mistakes. There’s now so much more coherency! This is what led me to think that I could fix all the code in the game and improve it. And what happened? Why did I start the Revamp from scratch? Well, there were various reasons:
1- First of all, I started to fix the original game’s code, and it was a nightmare. I had to reprogram everything, and I didn’t understand certain things that I had initially programmed. Allow me to explain. What I used to code with 10 orders I now did with 2 or 3. Basically, there was an endless stream of bugs!
2- Alright. I admit it. I started out making a pirated version of RPG Maker. What did you want me to do? I was broke. It might seem stupid, but it’s not. Well, I’d love it if you could load your game from MNL1 into MNL2. The decisions made in 1 affect 2, too!
So, that was just impossible with the original game. For now, it seems as if the Revamp can stand on its own even though it began and was made by the official version of RPG Maker.
3- The script, the script, the script. It was terrible! Plain and simple. It makes me laugh when people tell me the old story was better. What the FUCK!?!? What are you even saying??? It makes no fucking sense to me.
BEWARE! The following MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS! Let’s go review the original story of My New Life. You’re a bigwig mafioso’s son. Your father is the right hand man of the biggest mob-boss in the country. They are childhood friends, but you haven’t seen him in your 18 years of life. You move to a nice big new apartment in the downtown area. (I suppose a scientist and a mafioso wouldn’t skimp for anything less.) You go to a new school, and for some magical reason, you’ve got your best lifelong friends at your new school with you. Your friend Rachel, a robust character with personality who decides to be your girl because you gave her a box of chocolates and swapped your exam with her.
Things then start to get better at home.
The old Maria. What can we say about the old Maria. What a big difference from the revamp. A gorgeous blonde with huge tits and an even bigger work ethic. She’s a scientist with huge potential, one of the true greats, but struggles to not just be seen for her blond hair or enormous tits, but for her intelligence!
She meets a guy who can help give her the chance to work in a prestigious lab and become one of the leading national scientists, even if it means having to put up with a truly nasty man. The protagonist finds in her someone who can help him achieve his goal, revealing to him desire backed up with love and care - not just sex!
She cannot even be compared to the Maria from MNL1, the Maria whose lab you went to and stole some files for a friggen blowjob. That’s deep! (Pun intended!)
Well, the aforementioned are the reasons why I did the Revamp, and it’s been a real struggle.
On top of that, it’s been a really tough year for me. Remember when my computer started messing up bigtime?? I bought myself a new one, paying heed to the advice I had been given, paying it from Dell, with the technical assistance for companies and businesses included. In October, the computer just up and dies on me, and I had to fight with Dell for months. It was a total nightmare. Then my new (replacement) computer appears, but in pieces. I kept my mouth shut in an attempt to avoid making things worse. I still can't buy a new computer. Spain is thus finding competent people is an impossible mission.
I’ve also had some family and personal problems this year.
I give the year a mark of 60%, and am damn sure that 2020’s gonna be a better year!!!!!!
The FUTURE:
I want to finish off the Revamp in March, so that MNL1 can be done by September, ready to launch MNL2 in November. Really hoping to not suffer any delays, but it’s definitely a possibility. That’s my plan and intention, at least.
I know this was a long read! Thanks for sticking with me.
Take care! All the best!
even if before storywise it was bad, we still love it and we waited to be finish but naaaaah men....

Forget the incest patch, he to scared

pepegallo

Aug 24, 2019
I have one problem. The bookface says that i have to talk with Jason at the clothing store Terracota in the afternoon, but i go and he isn´t there, someone knows why?

BDI

May 23, 2017
I have one problem. The bookface says that i have to talk with Jason at the clothing store Terracota in the afternoon, but i go and he isn´t there, someone knows why?
For some unknown reason Bon starts his afternoon at 1500. Jason will be there then.

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
even if before storywise it was bad, we still love it and we waited to be finish but naaaaah men....

Forget the incest patch, he to scared
I know I said it before he removed it so his source of income doesn't stop.

wait does no incest also mean no amy or laura scenes??

cuz that would be super shitty
That's debatable as some countries see step relations same as normal ones, but I can guarantee that there is no Lucy content as for Sara maybe we'll see the end of it in Tom's party update

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
I know I said it before he removed it so his source of income doesn't stop.

That's debatable as some countries see step relations same as normal ones, but I can guarantee that there is no Lucy content as for Sara maybe we'll see the end of it in Tom's party update
lol who's lucy again??

mc's real mom??

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
I know we can but what about the assets I mean if he didn't make an image or animation of it is it possible?

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes