thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Rofl...the guy had 954 subs on 13th september... Then it rose up to 963 on 28th september. We had to wait 34 days till 20th october for the lacking in content 0.002.3 release. On 15 november he had 915 subs, so 48 lost... It only went further down even with the fairly packed content 0.003 on 30th november. He had to feel the chill...December second 852 subs...Almost 100 patrons lost in two months. It rose up on 3rd december to 870. Now he has 917.
The swaying of the people's wallets is curious with each release.
In my opinion it is the inconsistency to held up with the revamp. Why he bothered with the hospital content...Dates with only one girl... Does he feel pressured to add new things instead of actually...you know...revamping the old?
One more curiosity i noticed. I had no problems with the old version when following the fan made walkthrough. I just presses alt tab to access it...Noe i have to press lots of buttons to acces the in game guide...and i have to do it each time with each decision. More time consumed...

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Rofl...the guy had 954 subs on 13th september... Then it rose up to 963 on 28th september. We had to wait 34 days till 20th october for the lacking in content 0.002.3 release. On 15 november he had 915 subs, so 48 lost... It only went further down even with the fairly packed content 0.003 on 30th november. He had to feel the chill...December second 852 subs...Almost 100 patrons lost in two months. It rose up on 3rd december to 870. Now he has 917.
The swaying of the people's wallets is curious with each release.
In my opinion it is the inconsistency to held up with the revamp. Why he bothered with the hospital content...Dates with only one girl... Does he feel pressured to add new things instead of actually...you know...revamping the old?
One more curiosity i noticed. I had no problems with the old version when following the fan made walkthrough. I just presses alt tab to access it...Noe i have to press lots of buttons to acces the in game guide...and i have to do it each time with each decision. More time consumed...
That's the problem with some devs. They try to please the supporters thinking that will make them continue their support and end up losing duo to poor content. If the devs release a story update each time and add a little side stories or quests they will definitely gain more support

Best example of a dev ruined a game ( not completely ) is A Town Uncovered. The last two updates ( 24-25 ) were bad. He added a content for his supporters but he didn't know how to fit it in the main story then adds a scene with no logic or pre event plus a scene which had an event but removed it and jus happened by coinsidence but the main story is messed up by unfinished art work

Last edited:

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
That's the problem with some devs. They try to please the supporters thinking that will make them continue their support and end up losing duo to poor content. If the devs release a story update each time and add a little side stories or quests they will definitely gain more support

Best example of a dev ruined a game ( not completely ) is A Town Uncovered. The last two updates ( 24-25 ) were bad. He added a content for his supporters but he didn't know how to fit it in the main story then adds a scene with no logic or pre event plus a scene which had an event but removed it and jus happened by coinsidence but the main story is messed up by unfinished art work
or they are just lazy and get cocky because patreon rewards the devs but not the backers. you can give shitty pics as rewards each month, make some sorry excuse and be on your merry way.

i used to back a game called elana champ of lust, the devs got cocky because they were doing so well. the effect was delayed updates that were very lacking. they barely finished, like barely finished chapter 2. it's still missing a lot of features and content.

as a result they lost a lot of patreon, they used to do 11~13k a month. now its 5-6k a month

Reactions: Aioria619

ichika

Oct 13, 2018
beggar said he finish all in march? which mean the game itself completed story? i wonder if he add the content to add boss dragunov nina into harem. kinda sad such a sexy boss not join in

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
beggar said he finish all in march? which mean the game itself completed story? i wonder if he add the content to add boss dragunov nina into harem. kinda sad such a sexy boss not join in
he wont lol he's super lazy dude, he misses a lot of updates or misses adding all the promised content

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
I think what he meant by that is the game will be complete in March on his PC ( rendering images and animations ) but will push it in updates till September

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Hello everyone, I am uploading the complete guide to 100% of this version (2.1 Extras) on video, in case anyone is interested I leave the link to my channel:

It's great. One question. Part 25 is the last (final part)? Or are there still parts missing? I'd like to have them all completed. By the way, great job, and if part 25 is the last one, could you let me know so I can get it all out?

Dood

Aug 26, 2016
I just got back from meeting jet for the first time, now I get back to the house, I can't go upstairs anymore and I can't leave the house. I can't figure out what I'm supposed to do here.

Aug 1, 2017
It's great. One question. Part 25 is the last (final part)? Or are there still parts missing? I'd like to have them all completed. By the way, great job, and if part 25 is the last one, could you let me know so I can get it all out?
Hi, thanks for stopping by, it is very important for me that you find people who enjoy my work, part 25 is not the last one, today I went up to part 27 and I think the end will be in part 33 or so

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Hi, thanks for stopping by, it is very important for me that you find people who enjoy my work, part 25 is not the last one, today I went up to part 27 and I think the end will be in part 33 or so
Ahh great then. I hope you'll bring it all up and I have another question. Is this one with all the choices included? Or just the one you chose? What I mean is for example the video tutorial is with the 4 mafias or did you just choose one mafia to do all the video tutorial? (an example)

tyutyujj

Aug 31, 2018
Nobody have a full save to share with the rape scene with the BDSM girl ? I can't find my old save :/

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes