rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
this fucking developer has zero interest in this game its obvious.
excuses and excuses..delays and delays
someone should ban him from patreon.
and those 800 fuckers who is supporing him.i bet 750 is is the number of accounts he has ;)

Reactions: Gasanvar

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
1578025203798.png 1578025263384.png
I am wanting to do the mission at Miss Turner's school but it doesn't work for me? what is this mission like? Is it a bug or what do I have to do?

Gallion

Dec 8, 2017
Yes, there is some with Jason when you do his quest (but you got advertise before and you can skip the content if you don't want to see it, just like with Chloe).

Hugo.Tropzht

Jun 10, 2018
I wrote BON an email some weeks ago to ask, if he is willing to release the old game with all develop-files, so I or someone else can do what we wanted him to do and get all bugs out of the game. He never answered me. Don't get me wrong, on the one side it is absolutely ok to deny this, it is his game and he can decide. On the other side, he is not going to develop this game any further, so why should he care? The old game was very good and I think we all are interested in a fixed version. On the third side, I was a supporter at these days and I supported him a long time and I'm not the only one. Is it really wrong to say that with all this money we have a right for a release of the develop-version of the old game? He developed it because of our money.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Been playing it from 1st release myself been his Patreon supporter aswell but his work is becoming lousy and degrading day by day in content and quality as well he always make up excuses with almost all releases now delay on delay with little to no content or just same content which was already in old game so basically he wants to make money using same content again great isn’t it like those many of few reason I stopped supporting him because he’s becoming just like any other content creator who wants money for no working which proved by his delays in releases plus now he even delayed a date which was already delayed before by him

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Been playing it from 1st release myself been his Patreon supporter aswell but his work is becoming lousy and degrading day by day in content and quality as well he always make up excuses with almost all releases now delay on delay with little to no content or just same content which was already in old game so basically he wants to make money using same content again great isn’t it like those many of few reason I stopped supporting him because he’s becoming just like any other content creator who wants money for no working which proved by his delays in releases plus now he even delayed a date which was already delayed before by him
Finally someone who agrees with me...he's just milking people's money with the same content and he delays updatea just for people to be able to pay him

orianafan1

Mar 21, 2018
The sex stats are pissing me off, while I was doing the jet classes the endurance went up and down, it ended in 10 while sex skill is at max. This sucks beacause the sex scenes don't last more than a few seconds and endurace can't be increased with classes anymore.
In other saves it happened in both stats, does anyone know a way to edit them with the editor or something?

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Finally someone who agrees with me...he's just milking people's money with the same content and he delays updatea just for people to be able to pay him
Totally hes just copy pasting same content from old game which take him 3-4 months for just 1 release like people rea believe what he say

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
The sex stats are pissing me off, while I was doing the jet classes the endurance went up and down, it ended in 10 while sex skill is at max. This sucks beacause the sex scenes don't last more than a few seconds and endurace can't be increased with classes anymore.
In other saves it happened in both stats, does anyone know a way to edit them with the editor or something?
See variable editing page on old game OP with engine link and everything its pretty simple with that to edit your save

Reactions: orianafan1

orianafan1

Mar 21, 2018
See variable editing page on old game OP with engine link and everything its pretty simple with that to edit your save
Thanks! It worked.
For anyoneelse in saveeditonline if you upload system.json from www/data folder you can see the name of the variables and their value, so when you also upload the your save you can edit it without making a mistake in the variables.

Reactions: YanOtt
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes