AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
So did Beggar go through with the redesign of the Aunt? I stopped following the game after seeing her new design but thought I'd at least give it another go now.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
SAME! Im stuck right there, idk how to progress the party. Ive gone thru everything. Another thing missing is the tinymon card charles mentions. Its like a nightmare lol
I can't go forward with Ivy, I can't go forward with charles either, I mean I can't finish the party, I don't know if it's a bug but I looked everywhere and I didn't find anything.

Reactions: f4f4

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Well, that was a fun update. Had a little bit of everything. The Maria scene was pretty hot, though all her scenes are hot. The party was good too, and some old stuff got revisited with Kayla showing up and the mafia/gangs seem to be getting reintroduced soon based on the story progression. Fun stuff. The real highlight was the party though, with tons of variety like in the hospital job. Scenes if you give girls enough drinks include:

Carol (questline must be complete)
Sandra (questline must be complete)
Pam (questline must be complete)
Nadine (questline must be complete)
Brenda (questline must be complete)
Ivy (you don't screw her. She screws Hannah. They're lesbians)
Tom's sister (You just eat her out though)
Shasha (Surprise! And here I thought she'd been forgotten. Not a sex scene though, just fingering and blowjob.)
Sarah (after sabotaging all of Christian's attempts you get a handy/blowjob)

And the pussy fights got reintroduced too. We really are getting close to the gang stuff again. And no bugs whatsoever, save maybe for Morgan and Markus' sprites not disappearing if you talk to them at the party. Fixed if you change scenes or talk to someone though. Can't wait for the next update.

Reactions: Jimonjo and xt2021

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Well, that was a fun update. Had a little bit of everything. The Maria scene was pretty hot, though all her scenes are hot. The party was good too, and some old stuff got revisited with Kayla showing up and the mafia/gangs seem to be getting reintroduced soon based on the story progression. Fun stuff. The real highlight was the party though, with tons of variety like in the hospital job. Scenes if you give girls enough drinks include:

Carol (questline must be complete)
Sandra (questline must be complete)
Pam (questline must be complete)
Nadine (questline must be complete)
Brenda (questline must be complete)
Ivy (you don't screw her. She screws Hannah. They're lesbians)
Tom's sister (You just eat her out though)
Shasha (Surprise! And here I thought she'd been forgotten. Not a sex scene though, just fingering and blowjob.)
Sarah (after sabotaging all of Christian's attempts you get a handy/blowjob)

And the pussy fights got reintroduced too. We really are getting close to the gang stuff again. And no bugs whatsoever, save maybe for Morgan and Markus' sprites not disappearing if you talk to them at the party. Fixed if you change scenes or talk to someone though. Can't wait for the next update.
How did you spend Tom's party? Talking to every girl and I already had sex, except ivy q won't let me for the second time and I can't find the carts of charles tynimon. How do I keep going?

Reactions: f4f4 and Hraesvelg
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes