markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Ran into a missing img file for lauras sleeping scene. failed to load:img\pictures\1sleepLAURAEspr005.png
ANyone else getting this?

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
Thanks for the link but I will have to wait for it to start in Spanish and when I load the game it comes out in English and I am really lazy.

let's see if it doesn't take long

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys i need some help. After warren buy me a car, i go to the house and help a drunken sarah. After MC tell me to go to the attic and do a hole. But i just do not understand where! I go to MC room, use the secret passage to go to the attic, but nothing there. I clicked everywhere. Can someone give me a better advice on where is this hole i need to do?

Edit 1
Ok if someone need to know. After mc say to go to the attic and do the hole. Go to sleep... in the morning you can see in the attic 3 point where you need to do 3 hole.
Thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: lxygxl
Feb 25, 2018
stuck at the party sad waiting for a bugfix ;-; and trying to understand how was the party supposed to work !
maybe i'm supposed to do something that i didn't see someone knows what could it be?

Jun 4, 2017
Guys i need some help. After warren buy me a car, i go to the house and help a drunken sarah. After MC tell me to go to the attic and do a hole. But i just do not understand where! I go to MC room, use the secret passage to go to the attic, but nothing there. I clicked everywhere. Can someone give me a better advice on where is this hole i need to do?
Thank you
just hit w and spend 2h. the spot will have those stars to interact

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Diemond

Jan 25, 2019
Well, that was a fun update. Had a little bit of everything. The Maria scene was pretty hot, though all her scenes are hot. The party was good too, and some old stuff got revisited with Kayla showing up and the mafia/gangs seem to be getting reintroduced soon based on the story progression. Fun stuff. The real highlight was the party though, with tons of variety like in the hospital job. Scenes if you give girls enough drinks include:

Carol (questline must be complete)
Sandra (questline must be complete)
Pam (questline must be complete)
Nadine (questline must be complete)
Brenda (questline must be complete)
Ivy (you don't screw her. She screws Hannah. They're lesbians)
Tom's sister (You just eat her out though)
Shasha (Surprise! And here I thought she'd been forgotten. Not a sex scene though, just fingering and blowjob.)
Sarah (after sabotaging all of Christian's attempts you get a handy/blowjob)

And the pussy fights got reintroduced too. We really are getting close to the gang stuff again. And no bugs whatsoever, save maybe for Morgan and Markus' sprites not disappearing if you talk to them at the party. Fixed if you change scenes or talk to someone though. Can't wait for the next update.
I got a bug, i delete the pics off christian computer and after the scene with the teacher it tells me to sneak in his house and delete the pics again.

Mar 28, 2019
Well, that was a fun update. Had a little bit of everything. The Maria scene was pretty hot, though all her scenes are hot. The party was good too, and some old stuff got revisited with Kayla showing up and the mafia/gangs seem to be getting reintroduced soon based on the story progression. Fun stuff. The real highlight was the party though, with tons of variety like in the hospital job. Scenes if you give girls enough drinks include:

Carol (questline must be complete)
Sandra (questline must be complete)
Pam (questline must be complete)
Nadine (questline must be complete)
Brenda (questline must be complete)
Ivy (you don't screw her. She screws Hannah. They're lesbians)
Tom's sister (You just eat her out though)
Shasha (Surprise! And here I thought she'd been forgotten. Not a sex scene though, just fingering and blowjob.)
Sarah (after sabotaging all of Christian's attempts you get a handy/blowjob)

And the pussy fights got reintroduced too. We really are getting close to the gang stuff again. And no bugs whatsoever, save maybe for Morgan and Markus' sprites not disappearing if you talk to them at the party. Fixed if you change scenes or talk to someone though. Can't wait for the next update.
How to unlock the Sarah scene?

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
cant styop christian going to chamber, cant find his stuff with rachel and cant give second drink to ivy...

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
I got a bug, i delete the pics off christian computer and after the scene with the teacher it tells me to sneak in his house and delete the pics again.
Oh, that's not a bug I think. I have that too, so I THINK that means it's the end of the update. I cracked open some of the files and yeah, I think it ends after you get access to Turner's sex interactions. I don't know for sure though.

How to unlock the Sarah scene?
When Christian goes to the bathroom, go to 2nd floor and block the bathroom door. This must be done right after he talks and not a moment after. Then, when he plans to roofie Sarah, progress until he is standing in the kitchen with her. Swap drinks. Then you get Sarah's scene. Pretty easy to get.

Mar 28, 2019
Oh, that's not a bug I think. I have that too, so I THINK that means it's the end of the update. I cracked open some of the files and yeah, I think it ends after you get access to Turner's sex interactions. I don't know for sure though.

When Christian goes to the bathroom, go to 2nd floor and block the bathroom door. This must be done right after he talks and not a moment after. Then, when he plans to roofie Sarah, progress until he is standing in the kitchen with her. Swap drinks. Then you get Sarah's scene. Pretty easy to get.
Actually, I knew what you mean. But it seems like I have met a bug. When I unlocked scene with Tom's sister before, Sarah scene was unlocked. But when I unlocked scenes with Brenda/Shasha/Sandra/Carol, it was just a kiss, even if I made all things correct with Christian.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes