Mxminer

Sep 24, 2017
Right for the people who don't know how to stop christian you go lock him in the restroom when MC says he has to stop him.

Also if you're stuck at the party keep making drink even if you need to make any to fast forward to time to the next scene it should work.

Last i'm assuming after you finish Ms.Turner then the update is finish

Reactions: dussalant

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
lmao all this bullshit about ntr. you get that scene only if you CHOOSE to fail. the whole update is alright.
I do not complain about the ntr of the game, I complain that the only one who has to make an effort to fuck is the MC, and that more than a year after releasing its new version, it does not even have half the content of the previous version.
Although I have not donated much I have already donated more than 60 dollars. what a AAA game is worth, one expects it to at least try hard.

Meowmaru27

Mar 29, 2018
tbh patreons just should stop donating to make this guy work. clearly the new update isnt an update at all since the party isnt even working and ms. turner are just old scenes. you get 1 good scene with maria and thats what he made in 1 month in reality. bon needs a taste of the street again, otherwise he wont start working on this game again, and we know that he can make updates come in 1-2 weeks easily.

Reactions: Aioria619 and Lu1

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
there seems to be a bug.
even if i have deleted the photos from the PC it still says that i need to break into christians house and delete them.
and when i get there i cant get out (without the bug fixer) and there is nothing to do.

also how much content is there with maria after the kitchen fuck?

ios123

Oct 26, 2017
after maria kisses me, the game told me to go to my room, then told me to pick up boxes in maria's office. but i don't see any boxes in her office. pls help

Gallion

Dec 8, 2017
Hi,
Can someone have found the way to trigger the scene with Christian, Derek & Sarah, 'cause I make all deliberately the wrong choices but I only have the Christian Scene only at the end of the party.
And for Sarah, you have to find the tinimon card Charles talk about for having the HJ & BJ scene later when you choose the right path through the party ?

Last edited:
Reactions: f4f4

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I personally think the whole party is fucking bullshit. You put in all that effort for them scenes yet you can only see so many. He needs to have what any normal dev do let you see the scenes then ask if you want to continue story. Plus the time limit in his quest is always bullshit I pass them but damn If somebody not use to RPGM type games they will fail. He should just scrap it and go to Ren'Py. There is only like 1 or 2 devs that know how to make RPGM work nice.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes