f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
I fuckin hate how no one is having the same problem as me. Im stuck at the party. Ive done everything. Ive passed time over 24 hours and no stars appear. Nothing to proceed.

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
How did you spend Tom's party? Talking to every girl and I already had sex, except ivy q won't let me for the second time and I can't find the carts of charles tynimon. How do I keep going?
How indeed.. no one wanna tell for some reason

Mxminer

Sep 24, 2017
I can't go forward with Ivy, I can't go forward with charles either, I mean I can't finish the party, I don't know if it's a bug but I looked everywhere and I didn't find anything.
I mean its probably not a bug because you can finish the party without doing Ivy or Charles, I'm assuming those two aren't complete. I mean trying to make drinks until there is a cut scene or play poker.

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
I mean its probably not a bug because you can finish the party without doing Ivy or Charles, I'm assuming those two aren't complete. I mean trying to make drinks until there is a cut scene or play poker.
Look, this is whats going on.
Pam, Nadine, Brenda and Sandra are done. They all say "Hello Mc!"
Carol wont get enough D from Mc. She keeps asking for her drink which takes you to her sex scene.
Phil: "Im sorry I dont have more photos"
Charles keeps asking for help about the Card.
Ivy accepted one drink and got hit with Alzheimer right after.
Sarah and Christian still in the kitchen. She says "leave us alone"
Shasha and the chick all the way upstairs dipped after doing their scenes.
Jason is on the 2nd floor playing xbox with his buddy :D
Amy: "Fuck off" Sheila: "A pleasure" Daisy: "get out of here loser" Hannah: "dont bother me weird dude" Beth: "Hey are you looking at my tits"
Tom: "Have fun!! the contestant will be announced shortly" NOW YOU SEE... Ive made over 10k playing poker, spent enough time with Marckus and Morgan to be labeled as a pRoUd GaY mAn. Literally skipped over 40 hours with them and nothing.
Mc is losing his sanity, hes becoming self aware... hes beginning to question the existence of a god. Is he doomed to wonder this house for eternity? Someone.. save him </3

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes