kullbibi

Mar 22, 2018
I personally think the whole party is fucking bullshit. You put in all that effort for them scenes yet you can only see so many. He needs to have what any normal dev do let you see the scenes then ask if you want to continue story. Plus the time limit in his quest is always bullshit I pass them but damn If somebody not use to RPGM type games they will fail. He should just scrap it and go to Ren'Py. There is only like 1 or 2 devs that know how to make RPGM work nice.
and he calls it big update: v

• Haha
Reactions: Almighty

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Many were able to advance in the party and I don't know how to continue. I had sex with each one of the girls and still time goes by and nothing happens, I don't know what I should do

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
1579463852883.png
I already did this but it still appears. I am not done with Professor Turner, Pam and Carol. Do I have to finalize the content of them in order to continue or does this update end?

kullbibi

Mar 22, 2018
Many were able to advance in the party and I don't know how to continue. I had sex with each one of the girls and still time goes by and nothing happens, I don't know what I should do
It is a bug. Repeat the save file before going to the party asking a girl about drinks and then going to the pool it works for me

Hugo.Tropzht

Jun 10, 2018
First of all, I have to admit that this update was better than the ones before, I liked especially the maria scene and the pam-scene. But again before the revamp BON said that all scenes will be repeatable in the gallery. But they are still not. And what scene could be better for repeating than the maria scene or any scene from the party, because you can't do all in one step? And this isn't even hard to do, I worked myself a little bit into programming these games, believe me, once you have the scene it is a piece of cake.

jasfest

Jun 2, 2017
chillin4real.jpg

9 updates in and the gallery has not been updated with the new scenes, whats the fucking point of adding a god damn gallery if you are not updating it

selvek

Jun 24, 2017
sad update, almost all of it is old content, like 11 new scenes and they are not repeateble. I dont know why ppl still donate to this lazy ........ developer. Old game was waay better.

Feb 25, 2018
Same here waiting for bugfix , and rachel is not at the party or at least i cant find her !

Reactions: f4f4

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
There is I could advance in the party but I have a doubt, there is no way to stop Christian from hitting you to take the right path?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes